butler said proudly: "Miss has always been the best since she was a child." The

    butler's thoughts returned to Ji Yu's parents . While alive. At that time, Ji Yu was far less stable than she is now. Ji Yu was also a young boy who liked to break the rules and didn't want to be restrained. In the military academy, she often competed with others, fought and damaged the mecha. It was common for Ji Yu's parents to receive calls from the principal.

    Later, with the death of her relatives, she was young and took on the heavy burden of the Ji family, protecting the peace of the Federation. Ji Yu's innocence seemed to have disappeared overnight, and she was no longer innocent and self-willed. In my heart, when I find a partner for Ji Yu, I also hope that she can be happier and find some of the happiness she once had.

    With longing in his eyes, Mu Li said firmly, "I want to go to the First Military Academy and learn what she used to major in." The

    butler looked at Mu Li in shock. Although Mu Li is not as petite as ordinary Omegas, she definitely does not have the physique of an Alpha. Most of the First Military Academy are Alphas, while Bate and Omega account for a very small number, and they are all civilian and medical majors.

    The butler thought for a while and said, "The First Military Academy, like other schools, requires high school graduation examination results as the admission requirement. However, the choice of major is made at the beginning of the semester. Especially the popular combat command and mech manufacturing majors require physical fitness. Testing and piloting mech level assessment. There are still three months before you leave school, if you want to enter the combat command department that Miss once worked in, you have to improve your level in an all-round way."

    "Physical fitness test, is it difficult? How should I prepare? " Mu Li asked.

    The butler said regretfully: "If Miss is still in good health, the people brought out by her will definitely be among the best."

    Mu Li was also a little sad when she heard that. However, the butler quickly continued: "Miss has a lot of close friends in the military department, you can ask her for her opinion as a teacher."

    Mu Li nodded and said, "Okay."

    Ji Yu was also very surprised when she heard the news, rarely Some Omega volunteered to enter the military academy. Unless some nobles would send Omega to the First Military Academy for better marriage in the future, choose an easy major, and get in touch with the heirs of other families early.

    Mu Li's graduation grades are enough to enter the First Military Academy, thinking of Mu Li's slender body, "Let me think about it, I will arrange for her."

    The next day, when Mu Li was having lunch downstairs, she suddenly heard There was a "bang", followed by the sound of items being scattered. The housekeeper trotted up the stairs and said to Mu Li: "It should be that Miss's mental power has become disordered again."

    Ji Yu's condition is getting worse every time now, she doesn't seem to be fine at ordinary times, it's all suppressed by her strong willpower, In fact, it is not far from complete collapse. Once it can't be suppressed, as it is now, the mental power is out of control, and it attacks the furnishings in the room at will.

    The housekeeper took out the spare key and opened the door of Ji Yu's room, only to see Ji Yu curled up on the ground with her head in her arms, twitching in pain. The room was already in chaos, there were ornaments that fell when Ji Yu fell, and there were also objects that were shattered by her mental power. Ji Yu fell to the ground, and there were many wounds on her body, which were scratched by the scattered skin around her.

    Just as Mu Li wanted to enter the room to help, she was stopped by the housekeeper: "Miss Mu, your level of mental power is low and you will be attacked, so you should wait outside. I have already notified the Alpha with high mental power of the Ji family, and they will come over soon. "The

    Ji family had asked an S-level Omega to help Ji Yu before, but every time Ji Yu got sick, Omega was attacked by Ji Yu's mental power as soon as he approached the room, and fainted before he got close. And according to the investigation, Mu Li is just an Omega with B-level mental strength, approaching at this time is undoubtedly a dead end.

    Mu Li felt it at the door, she did feel aggressive, but it didn't seem to have too much impact. Seeing that Ji Yu was still lying on the ground, even if she hadn't been tortured madly by mental power, she would probably have been scratched all over by the surrounding debris.

    Mu Li made a decisive decision, closed the door to isolate the butler from the outside, and locked the door, mobilized her mental strength to protect the surroundings, and walked over.

    Ji Yu was unconscious at this moment and passed out. It's just that his whole body trembled and twitched from time to time, and his mental power continued to destroy the furnishings in the room. Walking in front of Ji Yu, Mu Li didn't suffer any harm.

    This also confirmed Mu Li's guess from the side: she is indeed not the B-level spiritual power of the original owner, maybe her former spiritual power followed her to this world and turned into spiritual power.     Mu Li helped Ji Yu onto the bed. Ji Yu was half a head taller than her, but because of this injury, her body also lost a lot of weight, and it wasn't very difficult for Mu Li to carry her. Ji Yu's eyes were closed tightly, and her brows were slightly furrowed. She didn't have the old demeanor in the photos on the Internet, and her stature was so thin, only the haggard appearance of a seriously ill patient remained.     Mu Li recalled what she had learned from her original body, and tentatively penetrated the tentacles of spiritual power into Ji Yu's sea of ​​consciousness. It was a shocking and frightening world. The endless darkness covered her original appearance, and she couldn't get a glimpse of Ji Yu's life experience from the sea of ​​consciousness.     And the huge tentacles of mental power were twisted tightly together, with many black spots attached to them, which should be the venom injected by the Zerg queen. Every time Ji Yu used her mental power to forcefully suppress the pain of Zhihai, as time passed, her mental power became more and more disordered, approaching the verge of collapse.

    Mu Li was originally a tolerant temper. During the long years of cultivating immortals, she always licked her wounds alone. But Ji Yu was so serious but didn't say a word, Mu Li couldn't imagine that anyone could bear it so far.     Mu Li tried to penetrate more spiritual tentacles, first untied the superficial spiritual tentacles in Ji Yu's consciousness sea, and cleaned up the black spots on them one by one. Ji Yu's mental power was entangled in a mess, and she had to have enough patience to untangle it.     Mu Li also had to be on guard against Ji Yu Zhihai's attacks on intruders at any time. If Ji Yu was awake, she wouldn't have to think about this at all, but unfortunately, Ji Yu was in a coma.     Three hours later, Mu Li sorted out the superficial mental power, and withdrew from Ji Yu's sea of ​​consciousness. Due to using her mental power for the first time, Mu Li was exhausted, so Mu Li walked over to open the door for the butler, and just about to say something, she passed out.     The housekeeper immediately supported Mu Li, took her to the next room, and arranged for a doctor to take care of her.     After examining Ji Yu, the doctor said happily, "This is really a miracle! The marshal's condition seems to have stabilized a lot, and the dark spots caused by the venom have also decreased. Did that Omega just help the marshal with mental power? Do it a few times, and the marshal will recover." The     butler was overjoyed. Originally, no matter which doctor it was, there was nothing they could do about Ji Yu's condition. Every time, they just prescribed some sedative and painkiller medicine and left. It's just a marriage match, who would have thought of such a surprise?     When Ji Yu woke up, she clearly felt the relief she hadn't felt in a long time. This is not something that medical treatment can do, only Omega of the same level or higher level of spiritual power can do it, and there is no Omega around her.     No, not nothing. Mu Li's face suddenly flashed in Ji Yu's mind, is it Mu Li? Mu Li's face flashed in her mind, if she really gets better - tsk, it seems that she really has to take responsibility for this Omega.     But when she was in the First Military Academy, many Omega confessed to her, she was afraid of that kind of creature. Jiao Didi likes to chatter, rather than take care of others, Ji Yu thinks maybe it's better for her to be mentally disturbed?