Once Ji Yu's mental power breaks down, the SSS-level mental power will cause great damage to the surroundings. Therefore, the Ji family has been trying to find Omega that matches the pheromone. Although only SSS-level Omega can cure dark spots in the sea of ​​knowledge, Omega with matching pheromones can also soothe the superficial level of spiritual power.

Yuanchen heard that Ji Yu died soon due to mental disorder, and he had seen in the news that people with mental breakdown would lose their sanity, deny their relatives, and be extremely violent. She didn't want to be tortured to death, so she swallowed sleeping pills that night, so Mu Li came.

After receiving the information from this world, Mu Li rubbed the center of her brows. The original body was in dire straits. There were wolves in the front and tigers in the rear. The Mu family could not stay. If they did not go to the Ji family, they would be sent to other families to become the Mu family. Victim of interest. It's better to choose the Ji family, maybe you can win a chance. It was meal time, and Mu Li followed the memory to the restaurant. Everyone arrived, and when Mu Ye, who was sitting in the center, saw Mu Li, he said, "How are you thinking about the matters of the Ji family? I have discussed with the elders of the Ji family, and I will arrange your marriage tomorrow." Procedures." It was obviously a question, but it carried an unquestionable affirmation. "I heard that your pheromone and Marshal Ji have passed the matching degree? What is the smell of your pheromone? It smells like pepper, Marshal Ji's taste is really unique." Mu Anming picked up a piece of bread and said casually . When Mu Li heard the smell of pepper, she was also a little surprised. Before she could speak, she heard Mu Anlan sneer and sneer: "An Omega like you has only B-level mental power and is tall. No Alpha will like it. You have to cherish it." This fate." It is obvious that Mu Anlan's mental strength is only A-level, but he always pretends to be superior to others because of this. Xu Li put on a motherly smile and said, "An Lan, don't talk nonsense." Then she passed a piece of toast to Mu Li, and said, "Ah Li, don't be angry, your sister talks nonsense, don't mind But she is right in saying that when you arrive at Ji's house, you have to take good care of Mu's house. Don't let yourself be alone and helpless. Ji Yu doesn't know how long she can live. It depends on the Mu family."

Mu Li watched coldly the four members of the family who were relaying each other's words, raised her head and said casually: "Whether the Ji family will help or not is not up to me. If you want to be on the safe side, you can ask Mu Anlan to go for me Just

as Mu Anlan was about to get up to refute, Xu Li pressed her down. Mu Li took a few slices of bread, not wanting to bother her, turned her head and said to Mu Ye, "I will go."

Mu Li returned to the room When he tried to mobilize his own spiritual power, he found that his dantian was empty. However, she found that there seemed to be some power in the sea of ​​consciousness that was about to rush out following her mobilization. She tried to use it, but found a spiritual power as strong as her spiritual power!

Mu Li is not like Yuanshen who only knows how to obey others, she has always been a person who does not offend me, I will not offend others, if someone offends me, I will take revenge.

The next day, as Mu Ye said, Ji's family sent someone to bring Ji Yu's documents, Xingwang went through the marriage formalities very quickly, and they could register with all the documents. Just like that, Mu Li married herself before she met Ji Yu.

Afterwards, Mu Li followed Ji's family to Capital Star.

Due to the long journey, Mu Li took a rest on the spaceship. When I opened my eyes again, the spaceship had already started to land. Looking from the window, it is an ancient building with a large area. In the interstellar era where green plants are scarce, the green plants in the manor are tall and lush.

The spaceship stopped in front of the main entrance, and there were already people waiting. After several large space jumps, plus the damage to the body caused by the sleeping pills swallowed by the original body, Mu Li's face turned pale at this time, and the whole person looked thinner and thinner.

The housekeeper respectfully stepped forward, bowed slightly, and said, "Ms. Mu has had a hard journey. Would you like to take a rest or go with me to see the lady first?"

Mu Li was sobered up by the cold wind, and pressed down. Chest discomfort. She could feel the housekeeper's kindness, so she smiled slightly and said, "Please take me to see the marshal first."

"I have been taking care of the young lady. If you don't mind, just call me Uncle Wang just like the young lady. Please tell me Come." The butler replied.

Mu Li walked into this European-style castle. The inside is not as grand as she imagined, but instead reveals a simple atmosphere. The furniture is low-key but luxurious, which is her favorite style.

She was taken to the door of a room on the third floor. The housekeeper stopped, knocked on the door and said, "Miss, Miss Mu is here." The

room was quiet, and there was no sound. Just when the butler was embarrassed to ask Mu Li to leave first, Ji Yu called out: "Come in." Her voice was a bit cold and hard, and it was a little hoarse because of illness. momentum.

So this is her marriage partner, Mu Li took a slow breath, pushed the door open and entered.

What catches the eye is the simple decoration in black, white and gray tones, and the beds are arranged in an orderly manner, which is a standard military style.

With her back facing Mu Li, Ji Yu sat on the sofa and looked out the window. In the state of mental disorder, Ji Yu was tortured in her mind all the time, and those mental forces seemed to be tentacles pulling her nerves.

Coupled with the venom injected into her sea of ​​consciousness by the Zerg Queen, her mental power became more disordered and painful, but Ji Yu's back was still straight.

From the back, one can only see the long brown curly hair casually scattered on the back, and the exposed arm is a honey-white color, although it is not as white as Mu Li, which seems to be shining. Mu Li walked over slowly, and before she could stand still, she saw Ji Yu turn her head.

Mu Li has been used to seeing beauties for thousands of years, but she has to admit that Ji Yu really lives up to the title of the number one beauty in the federation on the Star Network. No wonder she is known as the person A, B, and O want to marry the most. The long and narrow Danfeng eyes are slightly raised, exuding a different style.

Ji Yu raised her head slightly to look at Mu Li, and said, "You are Mu Li, right? I'm Ji Yu."