pt 15

I was running around the tower trying to find a place to hide, and then I remembered that I could possibly leave the tower so I ran all the way to the staircase even though I bidn't know what floor I was on.

I just kept running my legs and started to hurt, but I needed to get out of this place before I hit a dead-end in this place. I started to feel like I was running for days with no food. I then reached the bottom of the stairs and I bolted to the door and when I opened it there were armed men at it I slammed the door. And before they got to the door I striped and put on my original clothes and threw the one's I had on on the ground and I ran to the staircase then I looked up there were people up there and getting close and close.

I didn't know what  to do. I was trapped, and I breathed in and out and remembered the lesson my father taught me. Then I got in a fighting stance, then I ran to the door and got ready for them to open it up. When they bid, the men on the stairs started to shoot at me, and I turned into a wolf.  Then, I jumped on the guy who opened the door. I knew I I couldn't  kill them, so I just knocked them out and them I ran to the glass doors and smashed out of the tower and then into the streets. This was the second time I was out of the tower. I didn't know where to go, so I just ran away from the tower.

Then, when I got far enough way from the tower, I turned back into a human. I was scared and just hoping that they wouldn't find me and I would find a way to go back to my world.

And I just prayed that my father isn't attacking Asgard because I don't want him to be killed like it said in the proficiency.

I found an alley way to sit in and think about how I could go home and leave this place for good. And I hoped this place wouldn't make me weaker because I didn't know how long I been gone for. Then, after a bit, I slid into a beep sleep.

Atreus Stuck In The MCU On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara