pt 3

Natasha's pov (the same night)

I walked out to the main room where everyone was I was going to tell them what he said to me. How we said Thor was different and though he was different from his worlds Loki and Thor it was strange hearing that from a boy his age it's like he knows them well the way he talks about Thor sounds like he hates him or at least is scared of him I felt bad for bringing Thor into the room but I knew Thor probably knew the language he was speaking and I wasn't going to bring Loki into the room because you know wanted criminal and all. I walked into the main room in Santa one of the couches I then looked at Thor and said "I think the boy is scared of you for some reason I wish I knew that reason entirely but you know not going to press a little kid like that he was too protective of himself like in his world he was only taught to fight."

Thor then looked at me and said "I think he was scared of me as well he did attack me when he thought my guard was down"

Some other people that were in the room looked at Thor strangely they thought the boy was too quiet to actually attack someone but Tony and Steve the two that were with me when we found the boy probably knew differently' he had a fucking bow with him and I seen him when woke up he was looking at the bed like it was too soft or something and then when he noticed I was there he jumped out of the bed. He looks so scared looking around the room me and him had a staring contest when I said Thor but I knew he wasn't looking at my eyes he was looking at the door behind me I made no move for him to know I knew he was looking at the door behind me so he would think I would not attack him it's just a scary little boy we have here.

Steve's pov ( on the helicopter to the shield secret base)

When I got off the phone with Fury I was upset why would they lock a boy with cuffs like he was a criminal or something I mean it was strange him just appearing at Avengers Tower but that still doesn't mean you put him in cuffs he looks so fright and walking up to the helicopter it was like he didn't know what it was he also did speak another language that I wasn't familiar with only Thor knew what he was saying until he drank a Coca-Cola then he understood our language perfectly and could speak it with no problem at all. That boy was strange and how you want to see Loki not just anyone wants to go see Loki well if you knew Loki existed that is. I wish I could just interrogate the boy but he's a kid I can't do that I protect kids I protect anyone I would not wrongfully interrogate someone I would have to know more to get the answers I want.

Tony shark's pov (that night)

When Natasha was walking the kid to the room it was strange his name was also strange none that I've heard of who would name their kid Atreus. Like that Greek god I know I'm just into building things like mechanics and my Iron Man suit but I knew little thing about Greek and Norse mythology it was weird helping you Thor and spoke the same t
Language that Thor does sometimes.

Thor's pov (after bringing the Atreus to the main room for the first time)

It was weird for a moment hearing a boy his age speak my native tongue it was strange to say the least. But I was happy to speak my native tongue again being around the Avengers not having them understand my language was weird for a bit but having a kid that knows how to speak it and not English was strange. But when I walked into his room the first time he had a scared face for about 2 seconds or so before it changed into a nice calm one like he was trying to hide something and I think he was scared of me.

And how he compared me to Thor well his world Thor, and how he said that that Thor tried to kill his father well fought his father. But I will have to live with that for now knowing that this kid I never met was scared of just hearing my name.

(Back to the story yes you could have skipped it because it was just the 4 people that the kid kinda talked to but back to the story)

Atreus's pov