pt 4

Bruce Banner's Pov (when he woke up and was in the main room)

When the kid that Natasha Steve and Tony found yesterday walked up to me and didn't know what a coffee machine was a strange I guess in his world there is no such thing as a coffee machine and he would look at the stove with a glare. But the kid probably has so much to learn about this world and with the far off look in his eyes when he was reading I could tell he wasn't his eyes lined with a gloss but he didn't cry I was surprised that he didn't cry at all I bet he was missing home I mean I would if I was in a whole different world possibly another universe.

Piper's POV ( when she was making breakfast)

The kid Tony found yesterday he is wearing weird clothing but I think it was the clothing of his world so I should have questioned it that much but the scar along his face on one side look like he got into a fight with something stronger than him but a boy his age he looks around 13 shouldn't be fighting anything at all at that age. I want to go up and talk to him but the way Natasha said he was a bit on edge made me a little scared Natasha did say that he had a knife on him made me more scared why a young boy like that needed a knife to protect himself and being another world must be so scary for him if I was him I'd be crying but he doesn't seem to be crying which meant either he was used to this or was holding back his emotions to look tougher.

(Back to the story)

Atreus pov

After I sitting in my room for a little bit there was a knock at the door I put the Giant orb Soul thingy back in my bag and then I yelled "come in".

It was Tony and Bruce I looked at them and then said "what you need and can this wait for a little later on I'm a little tired".

They both looked at me strangely and said well Tony said "this can't wait for later can you please tell us more about your world because Bruce over here thinks you might be from a whole entire different universe with you knowing a different Loki and Thor."

"Well what do you want to know there's a lot in my world and I don't want to explain all of it to you if that's all right but where do you want to start" I said cautiously I don't want to tell them everything about where I live but I think some things will have to do I want to get back home and then two are the only possible way I could probably get home.

Bruce then said "tell us if there's any other worlds you can go to in your world or universe".

I looked at them and said okay well there is different worlds in my world like there's, Niflheim, Muspelheim, Asgars, Midgard were I live, Jotunheim, Vanaheim, Alfheim, Svartalfheim and Helheim."

They looked at me and then said well Tony said Tony likes to talk I found out but what he said "was that seems a lot like Norse mythology".

That word Norse and mythology put together I don't know what the word Norse means but mythology means almost not real I think I've learned too many words from this language I can't wait to go back to speaking my own language again. Then I said " what is Nores mythology may I ask".

"North mythology is a set of beliefs and stories shared by Northern dramatic tribes it was not handed down from the gods to Mortals it had no scripts the mythology was passed on from one generation to the next informed of poetry" said Bruce.

"Wait you mean Norse mythology was passed down Generations generation and wasn't handed down from the gods but Thor and Loki are here and I'm guessing all the other gods as well this is strange and not in a good way" I said all freaked out.

Then Tony said "well you have a right to be freaked out I guess learning that the life you lived may or may not be real in Norse mythology or in Thor and Loki's history. But tell us about you and your family life I guess and anything important we may need to know."

I looked at him and with a sigh I said well my father Kratos and my mother Faye had me which I am half God half giant with a dash of mortal in there and with my prophecy well the Giants prophecy they had made for me called me Loki in that so I'm guessing in my world I am the Loki you guys know in this world well with less of being bad and not probably not knowing in any of the magic that you're lucky here has. I think that's all you need to know but I guess I was last seen at the yeagersale tree that is where I was transported from I was glowing gold when I first came here and the last time I saw my father."

They both looked at me with pity in their eyes and said "I'm sorry for you not being with your father right now but you are your world Loki from the prop prophecy the Giants have told you and you barely have the magic like our Loki has so that means you are probably from a different universe which would probably make it more difficult to get you back to your universe we would have to make portals and such that we don't have the power or strength to do that right now as we speak so it's going to take a while"

I sighed i know it was going to be like that I knew it's going to take a while for me to get back home I just didn't want to believe it. I then said "I'm going to bed I know it's around the afternoon but I'm tired".

They both left and shut my door they probably knew I wasn't tired I just needed time to myself knowing that I may be here for way longer than I want to hit me hard I guess I don't know how long it will take before I see my father again I hope it will be soon

(‼️‼️This paragraph has spoilers for God of war Ragnorock ‼️‼️)

I just told my father doesn't do anything rash and try and kill Odan himself if he does he will die I know he will he'll take it too far I seen my full Prophecy Before he is supposed to die by Thor's hands and I'm supposed to work for Odin after I don't want to that is not going to happen no way it may happen if I don't find my way back home soon.

(‼️‼️End of the spoilers‼️‼️)

After a bit I laid back down in my bed I'm glad they didn't question me a why sleeping on the floor I just laid back put my head and my pillow and covered myself in a blanket I want to cry right here and now but I'd stay strong for my father.

(End of the chapter )

I'm sorry about the past few chapters of him bringing up that he was home sick wanted to go home once his father and sorry about that but I feel like he would be like that if you were separated from his father in a different world but that's just me.

You can also comment if you want me to change it I won't mind or to make me stop bringing it up more and more each chapter.