pt 16

When I woke up again, I saw a man. Looking at me, he looked really disheveled, so I got up really fast, and he ran from the alleyway. So I got up and I saw on one of the big screens I think that is what they are called had a picture of me on it and the person's that was on the screen next to my picture said, "We have been noted that this kid has gone missing from his house earlier last night."

I rolled my eyes and started to run again, I was getting weird looks from multiple people I passed it was still strange to have so many people around. So I got to a place that had no one around, and I sat just thinking of going home since I really started to miss my dad, Brok, and Sindri.

All I could think it was my fault that I got mad and my dad and that I really shouldn't have gotten so mad at him and or I should  have just blown up in his face and not run away from and I wouldn't have been in this situation, or made I would be.

I then saw someone it looked like a guy so I got up hoping to scare the person that was when, he grabbed a black box and his shirt, and he said something like,"I have found him a dthen some other random thing as well. So I grabbed my bow and shot at the man he grabbed something I had no idea what, so  ran up to the man grabbed my arrow, I shot at him then I spun and kicked at him and then he fell to the ground and I ran.

After a bit u was in a wooden area, and when I stopped running, I heard something getting closer to me on all ends so I went for my bow, but a voice I heard before said,"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

I turned around and saw Steve, I then tried to run, but when I turned around, I saw Natasha, and when i looked around, I was surrounded. So I got really nervous, and I headed multiple voices trying to say something to me, but I got really dizzy, and then the whole world went dark.

When I woke up again, it was cold, so when I opened up my eyes, and I looked around, I saw my Dad and Freya. I almost started to cry. I was happy to be home again.