Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

"Kreo" means "I create". Like their last name, the Kreo family is a family of creators. Their magic revolves around creating something.

The first head of the family was a sculptor, and everything he sculpted gained life. His daughter, on the other hand, was a designer, who could make clothes out of any material, even sand, but that admittedly was one of the most uncomfortable pieces of clothing she has ever made.

This family was considered one of the most powerful with the most unique magics as their only limitations were their imaginations. And as time passed, their magic only continued to grow and evolve along with the era's technology and techniques, until finally, our main character's father was born.

Dillon Kreo.

He was the family's protege. A powerful and smart young lad who could make anything he writes, a reality.

And just as the noble household couldn't have expected anyone even more powerful to be born in the family — I mean what kind of magic would be more powerful than one that can make things a reality with only a scribble of a pen? — Letheia Kreo was born.

Letheia was a child born between two very unique family magics; her father, who had the gift to create, and her mother, who had the gift of foresight.

Both families could just tell how powerful the child would grow to be the moment she was born.

Sadly, Letheia's mother along with the rest of her maternal family wouldn't be able to see her future as they were massacred only a year after she was born.

After the death of his beloved wife, Dillon grew overprotective of his daughter and forbade her to ever leave the house until she became of age, where she would get her own grimoire and at least have the means to protect herself.

But even with the promise that she would eventually be able to walk beyond the manor's gates, her little, impatient self managed to make a lot of late night escape incidents that always turned the whole household upside down. She never made it far and the last escape incident happened when she was nine.

The reason it was the last was because that incident had finally managed to traumatize both her and her father.

You see, as she was running through the forest behind her home, she was abducted by a group of child traffickers. She was brought into the group's base and spent a whole week there along with the other children before the Magic Knights found them.

The traffickers were caught and she was brought back to her father.

Although she was unharmed aside from a few minor injuries caused from the capture and her stay there, she suffered from immense trauma and spent a whole 2 years to fully recover from it. Her father, on the other hand, ended up taking back his promise of her being allowed to go outside of the manor grounds when she turns fifteen and instead turned it to when he deems her ready to step outside.

The family's butler, who was there by Dillon's side the whole time Letheia was missing, guessed that it would take a long time before the little miss would be able to go beyond the manor's gates again.

At the time her father told her that, Letheia wasn't that mad or upset about it as she, herself, didn't want to go outside the gates because of her trauma.

It wasn't until 3 years later that it became a problem for her.

As that was the time her dream of becoming a Magic Knight surfaced.