Bonus Content/Playlist

First of all, I would like to thank Hiding-From-Hybe

She really helped me come up with the plot of this book, and I hope I lived up to her expectations.

Second of all, as I wrote this book, I was reading it to my younger sister (leaving out the sex scenes, obviously) and she had quite the commentary on the characters. Here's a few outtakes of that. (I also need to note, she has not a fucking clue who the members of BTS are, but she does want to marry Jungkook)

Namjoon: "little idiot." "My beloved"

Eunjin: "ugh my queen!" "Slayyyyyyy" "tell them off, as she should" "yes kill them!"

Jimin: "I hate that guy." (She didn't say much about him after the beginning) "I don't know who to root for anymore."

Yoongi: "he's so sweet. I love him." "There's no way he's the traitor. I'm devastated." (She wasn't a fan of Yoongi's at first, but he won her over before I ripped her heart to shreds)

(She didn't really say anything about Seokjin and Hoseok. She didn't have any issues with them though.)

Jungkook: "I hate that guy." "He's terrible." "I'm loving the murder suicide." "Aw he's so sweet" "guysssss, stop! I only have one arm! Awww, guys, my arm got cut off(in squid from Finding Nemo voice)" I can't play tag with one arm! Don't make me climb stairs, I only have one arm! I'm over here killing people with one arm!" "Little dove!!!! Awwww I love him so much. Wholesome!" "He's my king. Not the actual king, but my king." "Write another book so I can be his wife"

She just thought Taehyung was kinda funny.

Her favorite line that she said quite often "It was unfortunate to later learn that Namjoon was in fact sent to kidnap Eunjin."

Playlist:
The World is Ugly- My Chemical Romance
When It Rains- Paramore
All I Wanted- Paramore
Leave Out All The Rest- Linkin Park
Never ending Story- Stray Kids
Sweet Night- V
Cry Out- ONE OK ROCK
In the Frozen- Dreamcatcher
Deja Vu- Dreamcatcher
Have Faith in Me- A Day to Remember
Run- BTS
Little Talks- Of Monsters and Men
0X1=Lovesong- TXT
Secret Secret- Stray Kids
Nothing Else Matters- Metallica
Weapon- Against the Current
The Great War- Taylor Swift