Diagnosis Proccess

1. Listen to the patients complaint.
Listen to their symptoms, note when it started and how it's progressed.

2. Examine the physical state of the patient.
Do a full examination from paw pads, pelt, ears, throat, check for any abnormalities with the individual.

3. Remember the patients symptoms and complaints.
Make a mental note, it is important for medicine cats to have exceptional memories. Take every complaint seriously, regardless if you believe this cat is being dishonest. You need to be safe rather than sorry.

4. Analyze which symptoms are the most noticeable.
What can you SEE or FEEL? What abnormalities can you be 100% are in need of treatment?

5. Ask the patient on other suspected complaints.
Ask and be silent. This is when patience comes in handy. Let them tell you what they need.

6. Determine a course of treatment for the complaints that stand out the most.
Based on expertise, choose what treatment you wish to try. You may try multiples. You can opt for. Herbal or non-herbal remedies, although doing a mix of both have proven to be most effective.

7. Follow-up with the patient after the treatment to guarantee that the treatment is a success.
Follow up within the day if it is a serious condition, life threatening illness. And as often as needed for as many days
If it isn't serious follow 2-2 period. In 2 days, then 2 weeks.

8. Adjust treatment methods if necessary.
If the original treatment doesn't work, re-evaluate for new symptoms and adjust the treatment.