Medicine Cat Code & Regulations

┍━━━━━━━ ✘ ━━━━━━━┑

M e d i c i n e C a t C o d e 

┕━━━━━━━ ✘ ━━━━━━━┙

A medicine cat may not fall in love or take a mate.

A medicine cat may not have kits.

A medicine cat may only retire when their apprentice is ready to take their place.

A medicine cat shares dreams with only StarClan.

A medicine cat may only discuss dreams, prophecies, etc. with their leader or other medicine cats at the monthly meeting; dreams of an otherwise prophetic nature should not be disclosed to any outside parties or any other cats in the Clan.

A medicine cat is allowed to cross other Clan territories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

┍━━━━━━━ ✘ ━━━━━━━┑

O t h e r M e d C a t R e g u l a t i o n s

┕━━━━━━━ ✘ ━━━━━━━┙

It is essential for kits who choose to accompany the path of a medicine cat to first get StarClans approval by journeying to the Moonstone/Moonpool .

If the Clan has more than one medicine cat, the two will work side by side, as there doesn't have to be one medicine cat at a time.

A medicine cat is not to be mistreated by other Clan cats.

When a medicine cat journeys to the Moonstone/Moonpool (or whatever you've decided to refer to the sacred place as), they are not allowed to eat before and while on their journey.

It is mandatory that the medicine cat journeys to the Moonstone/Moonpool on the half-moon of each month for a meeting with the other Clan medicine cats to communicate with StarClan. No Clan cat is allowed to restrict them on their journey.

The Clan becomes the medicine cats highest priority. It is a necessity that they treat all their Clan members with intimacy and care.

When the Clan leader passes away, the medicine cat will accompany the deputy to the Moonstone/Moonpool so they can be established as the next Clans leader.

A medicine cat cannot reject an injured Clan cat, no matter what clan they do or do not belong to.

A medicine cat will do anything in his or her power to save an injured or ill cat.

A medicine cat can ask for guidance from other Clan medicine cats.