Illnesses/Injuries & Symptoms

Aching joints
Damp and or cold environments cause aching joints. This is commonly seen in elders and Queens. If the ache is associated with water it can cause a chill.
Symptoms: Lingering ache, throbbing in limbs, tingling sensation.

Allergies
Allergies can make an appearance when the cat has a negative reaction to a particular type of herb, prey, pollen, fur or dust. This can cause the cats skin to inflame, and have itchy, watery eyes. The reaction can range from mild to severe. In some severe cases, the allergies can cause life-threatening reactions.
Symptoms of Food allergies: Digestive problems, hives, swollen airways, and a tingly mouth
Symptoms of Herb allergies: Hives, rash, itchy skin, swollen face, wheezing, moderate fever, and possible swollen airways.
Symptoms of Seasonal allergies: Sneezing, runny/stuffy nose, and red/watery/itchy eyes

Anxiety/Panic attack
Anxiety can be caused by stress conditions, uncomfortable crowds, or upsetting situations. A panic attack is a sudden, unexpected intense fear that causes severe physical reactions when there is no actual danger or cause. It is important that the medicine cat figures out what the triggers are of the anxiety, and make sure to help the patient provoke the causes.
Symptoms of Anxiety: Fatigue, restlessness, sweating, hyperventilation, irritability, racing thoughts or unwanted thoughts, trembling, and possible nausea
Symptoms of Panic attack: Physical weakness, dizziness, tingling/numbness in paws, sense of terror, sweaty or chills, chest pain, breathing difficulties, feeling a loss of control, and in extreme cases, fainting

Asthma
A cat is commonly born with this condition, which causes their airways to become inflamed, narrowed, and swelled. It will also produce mucus which makes it difficult to breathe. It can be stimulated when a cat is running, or a very rough physical activity. There is no real cure in the Clan world.
Symptoms: Difficulty breathing, chest pain, coughing, wheezing, phlegm, rapid breathing, frequent respiratory infections, tightness of chest, throat irritation, and trouble sleeping caused by shortness of breath/coughing/wheezing.

Broken bones
This is when the bone of a certain part of the body is shattered in two or more pieces. The result can range from mild to severe. A mild fracture is when the bone is broken in one place, which has no separation of the bones. A moderate fracture involves the bone being broken into two pieces. A severe fracture is when the bone is shattered into two or more pieces or completely crushed, and when this happens the patient will most likely never be healed.
Symptoms: Bruising, physical deformity, limping, swelling, tenderness, dizziness, and possible blood

Broken tooth
Teeth are prone to cracking and able to fully break off the root. This can be caused by the mouth hitting a hard object, cavities, biting a hard object, such as a bone from prey or from a battle. In mild cases, the tooth will be chipped but still in the gums. Moderate cases will have a piece of the tooth broken off but still intact. In severe cases, the tooth is completely shattered, which will leave nothing where the tooth used to be.
Symptoms: Pain in tooth, crack or chip in tooth, swelling in gums, painful eating.

Burns
A burn is damage to the skin or deeper tissues caused by flame, staying out too long in the sun, or any other physical contact with heat. The severity of the injury depends on the depth of the burn. The victim may or may not end up having their fur grow back.
Symptoms of First-degree burn/Sunburn: Mild inflammation, red skin, swelling, mild fever, peeling skin, rash, physical sensitivity, and itchiness
Symptoms of Second-degree burn: Red, white or splotchy skin, physical sensitivity, fever, moderate inflammation, blistering, swelling, infection, and possible scarring
Symptoms of Third-degree burn: Skin appears waxy or leathery, physical numbness, difficulty breathing, smoke inhalation poisoning, physical sensitivity, inflammation, blistering, swelling, infection, fever, itchiness, and highly possible scaring