teddy bear

So bakugou has had his teddy bear for ever. Like be got it when he was a baby and he sleeps with it every single night. And him being him he is embarrassed about it so he doesn't want to bring it to the dorms when he moves.

This story starts at the bakugou house.

Kat is sitting there staring at his teddy bear debating on weather to take it or not.

Kats pov- ughhh I'm just not gonna take it. Are you sure baby you've slept with it for forever can you even go to sleep without it. Of course I go to sleep without itI'm not 5 you hag. Fine I'm not gonna force you to take It but at any time if you need me to bring it to you I will. Whatever old hag. Don't call me an old hag brat. Yeah yeah whatever hag Kat says while laughing. If your not taking it then I think we're ready to go. So come on brat. Yeah yeah I'm coming.

When they get to the dorms kats parents help Kat get settled in. After they help Kat get settled miskit (I have no idea how to spell her name but like yeah sorry) goes to go talk to midorya. Heyyy izuku ohhh heyyyy autie I haven't see you in forever how have you been. Uhhh pretty good how about you. That's good to here and I've been good as well. This is gonna sound weird but can you keep this in your room. Uhh sure yeah. Okay thanks izuku. Okay well bye. Bye auntie.

Later at night around 7:45. Every body has showed up and got somewhat settled in and everybody's parents that showed up have left by now.

Kats pov -okay okay I can do this I can sleep without my teddy bear. Just gotta finish getting ready. Okay okay it's fine

after about 15 minutes he is ready for bed and goes downstairs to tell the extras goodnight more like tell them to leave him the fuck alone but like you know same thing.

Hey extras I'm going to bed so leave me the fuck alone. Dude it's like 8 says denki. Does it look like I give a fuck dunce face. So do you always go to bed by 8. Yeah what about it idiot. Nothing just wanted to when your bedtime was denki says bursting out laughing. It's not a bedtime it's a healthy routine you idiot one I'm gonna end up breaking if you don't shut up I say stomping away to my room. I lay down to go to sleep but all I do is keep twisting and turning and I can't sleep at all.

After what feels like forever I hear my alarm go off and only then did the thought pop in my mind that maybe I do need my teddy bear nope nope I don't need a dumb stuffed animal.

3 days later

Ughhhh I'm so fucking tired why can't I just fucking sleep. I get out of bed and walk down to the common room. I sit on the couch and dunce face tells me I look like shit and thats all it takes for me to brake down and start crying and idk what came over me but it that moment I wanted zuzu. I stand up and run to him. Zuzuuuuuuuu.

Dekus pov- I'm standing in the kitchen when I here the word zuzu come from behind and I turn around to see kacchann. And I'm shocked because he hasn't called me zuzu since we were kids but I stop being shocked and become worried when he hugs me because I notice that he's crying. Hey hey whats wrong. I'm sooo fuckimg tired I haven't slept in like 3 days and then stupid dunce face had the stupid audacity to tell me that I looks like shit aww it's okay come here let's go to my room and I'll call auntie to see if we can get this figured out okay. Okayyyy. I grab kacchanns hand and bring him to my room. Go sit on the bed. Okay zuzu. I watch kacchann sit on my bed and then i call auntie.

Heyy autie
Hi izku honey
Hey so uhh to but it simply umm I was calling because uhh kacchann said he hasn't slept since we moved in
Ughh I knew this was gonna happen do you remember what I gave you
Uhh yeah but how is that gonna help
Just give it to him it will help him sleep
Are you sure this is kacchann were talking about
Just listen to me okay
Okay auntie I'll call you back to let you know if it works
No need I know it will but you should come over soon
Okay auntie I'll try my best bye
Bye

Umm kacchann I have something that auntie says will help you sleep. Really what is it. Here he says handing bakugou his teddy bear. You had my teddy bear the whole time he takes it from me and cuddles it laying down and almost instantly falling asleep.

After about 2 hours

Kats pov-
I wake up and I look around confused because this isn't my dorm room. Ohh your awake I look to where I heard the voice and see deku. Deku wtf am I doing in your bed sleeping thats when I notice I was cuddling my teddy bear. I start blushing from pure embarrassment. Calm down kacchann I'm not going to tell anyone and as soon as I gave you the teddy bear you like passed out from exhaustion so. Ughh whatever you damn nerd but like seriously not a fucking word about this to any body. Yeah yeah I know kacchann.

Now poor little kats can sleep at night and as deku promised he never told anyone.

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄
Okay I actually really liked writing this one so I may have to Wright a part two where maybe the bakusquad finds the teddy bear but idk.

Mushrooms!! Anyway bye hope you have a good day no great day.
🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄