sippy cup

So bakugou was in the kitchen trying to get a drink emphasizes on trying.

Kats pov-
Ughhh why are the stupid glasses all the way up there. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea. You know what its fine cause I'll just climb up on the counter and grab a cup. I'm almost up on the counter when i feel two hands around my waist that pull me back down. I turn around to see sero standing right in front of my face with his hands still around my waist. "You know climbing on the counters isn't a very safe idea." Sero says while he reaches up and grabs me a cup. He hands me the cup and says, "Next time just ask someone for help." I'm a blushing mess but my butterflies quickly become replaced with anger when he turns around. I look up from where I'm staring at the back of his head and say, "I could have gotten that myself!" Sero turns around to look me in the face and says, "Could you do it without climbing on the counter." "You don't know shit." "Really." He grabs the cup from my hands and places it on the shelf. "Then grab it." "I will." I say In defensive. I turn around and try reaching my arm up to grab it when I can't reach it. I turn around and start pouting with tears of frustration starting to come up. I just sink down to the floor.

Sero pov-
Okay so i may have teased kats about the cup a little to much because now he is sitting on the floor almost crying. I grab the cup and squat down on the floor and hand him the cup saying, "ohh kats I'm sorry I teased you but I promise that not being able to reach a cup is nothing to cry about." "Yes it is because I couldn't reach it, like why do they have to be so far up it's dumb like all of the other dumb cabinets in the kitchen why can't they just be down lower." "I don't know buddy but still it's nothing to cry about, now come on what do you want to drink." He snatches the cup from me claiming that he can do it himself and that this is actually something he can do by himself. He goes to the fridge and grabs out the apple juice and when he starts to fill his cup up it slips from his hand and it falls to the floor breaking. He let's out a loud frustrated sigh and begins to pick up the glass. I walk over to him and pick him up sitting him on the counter and tell him that I will handle the broken glass he just nods his head looking down at his lap in defeat. I pick up the glass and wipe up the spilled apple juice. Grabbing another glass filling it with apple juice and handing it to him he takes it and starts to drink it but spills it in his shirt. "Aww baby it's just not your day today is it." I say he looks at me with teary eyes and then gets up and walks up to his room more like stomps but you know. In that moment I have I have idea. I throw on my shoes and practically run to the store when I get there I buy a certain type of cup that will help in this situation. I don't run back but I walk back because I was out of breath from running to the store. When I get back I fill the cup with apple juice and go up stairs knocking on kats dorm room door. I put the cup behind my back while I wait for him to answer.

Kats pov-
I sit in my room for like 1 hour crying until I hear a knock on the door. "Who is it? I yell. "It's me sero can I come in." I walk over to the door and open it he looks at me and says, "I have a surprise for you." I sniff and say, "Really, what is it." He pulls a SIPPY CUP put from behind his back I stand there shocked. He says, "You don't have to use it all the time but I figured with everything that happened today this would be the best option." "Fine but only for today and only because I'm really thirsty." I grab the cup from his hand and sit down on my bed I take a drink then say, "Are you coming in or what?" "Ohh yeah." he says while walking in and closing the door. He sits on my bed and we cuddle and talk for awhile just laying there.

(Kat definitely does use the cup all the time and everytime someone says something about he just flips then off and countines with his day. Sero finds it really cute that he uses the cup and always make sure that there is a drink on kats nightstand ready to go when he Wakes up and before he goes to sleep.)
🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄
And that makes 3 completed oneshots wow.
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this so yeah. Have a good day or night idk when your reading this but byeeeeee😁😎🤜🙂
🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄