''Because you let her push you around.'' Lena retorted.

''We have a pack of raptors.'' Owen went on. ''Blue is their leader the alpha."

"She serves as the leader of her pack and is the oldest of the four raptors we have here on Jurassic island- look at me Owen! I sound like a proper tour guide

"She serves as the leader of her pack and is the oldest of the four raptors we have here on Jurassic island- look at me Owen! I sound like a proper tour guide." Lena remarked, "our other raptors on the island are Delta, Echo, and Charlie."

"But Blue is the alpha." Owen added.

''Just as I am.'' Lena agreed filling her glass. ''Whats wrong handsome? Dont like T rex thigh?'' Lena mused staring back at Aemond.

''Its delicious,'' he assured bringing his fork to his lips.

''Eye contact.'' Lena remarked as she held Aemonds gaze. 'That's important for the dinosaurs,'' Lena clarified holding his gaze still as she brought her drink to her lips again. ''To maintain that... connection.'' Lena said and Aemond felt Lenas foot running up his calve.

''Connection is important.'' Aemond agreed. Owen elbowed Lena and her foot dropped to the ground.

''Dessert?'' Lena offered getting up. ''Chocolate lava cake made with real rocks from the volcano.''

''Cool!" Jace and luke declared. Lena waggled her eyebrows as she snapped a finger the plates were cleared and more wine was served as desserts soon scattered the table.

''Dinosaur cookies.'' Helaena remarked holding one up.

''We fancy.'' Lena agreed.

''And can speak proper too.'' Owen agreed nudging Lena again.

''You are going to bruise my rib.'' Lena muttered getting up again.

''My lady,'' Daemon purred looking to lena she strut over to him she rested her elbows on the table in front of him as her hips jutted back glancing over at him.

''Yes my prince?"

''I'm up for a bit of an adventure.'' Daemon rasped the back of his fingers grazed her arm as her knees locked back and forth shifting her hips casually bumping into his chair.

''I'm sure you are. But you don't know what you are getting into.'' Lena whispered lips grazing his ear.

''I'm sure I can manage.'' Daemon countered as he let his hand fall grazing along her leg.

''I'm sure you think that.'' She whispered as his hand slide between her legs. ''You may be a dragon... But you have never met a dinosaur." Lena said lips dragging at his neck before taking a step back.

''Have a wonderful night Targaryen family, I will see you all in the morning... If you survive the night.'' Lena declared with a curtsy before heading out.

"She's joking." Owen declared loudly. "You are perfectly safe."

''Where is she going?'' Aemond asked

''Trouble.'' Owen muttered before standing up. ''Please do enjoy. You will escorted to your chambers on the premises. Doors will lock and windows are reinforced''. Owen remarked calmly. ''Its for your safety that you dont leave at night. You will collected in the morning to break our fasts and then a tour and demonstration.'' Owen offered.

🦕

''Father you brought your children and grandchildren to a place where the doors and windows need to be reinforced and we cant leave without a guide.'' Rhaenyra declared.

''Sounds fun to me.'' Aemond assured. ''But I have been training my whole life. Im not afraid of the creatures that go bump in the night.'' Aemond looked to Daemon and could tell they had the same thought. Lena.

''Well, start fresh in the morning!'' Viserys offered but he did feel uneasy after the Grady siblings gave their warnings.

Children were secured. The king and queen locked away. For their safety of course but Daemon wasnt about to let a few dinosaurs stop him.

''Daemon-" rhaenyra begged as he headed out. ''They said not to leave after dark.''

''Stay...." Daemon agreed. "Viserys promised me an adventure. Im finding trouble.'' Daemon remarked sealing the door behind him.