"Aw... Poor guy." Webs sighed solemnly, along with the other's who's faces were struck with a look of sadness and pity. 
Wolf was the first to snap out of the low mood, clearing his throat to get the others attention.

"Well... What does this mean then..? The Vice has to have something to connect the two. Relations? Anything?"

"Maybe she could be some sort of smuggler? They are both snake's after all."
Shark thought out loud, till more suggestions were brought fourth and cut downs by others.

"Well that wouldn't make sense, considering both Foxington and (Y/LN) seem to be particularly close. I highly doubt the governor would rope herself into a scandal by hiding the Diamond king."
Snake pointed out, his brows pinching against his face while trying to think.

From a focal standpoint, nothing seemed to add up, almost zilch was known about the snake they were dealing with, and she hardly seemed suspicious of anything close to the evidence that they had on hand.
Which if they even tried to pin anything on her at the moment, the accusations would only slip off without one single tack of proof of some sort, or else they would be the suspicious ones and it would put them all back at square one... Or back to the slammers for false accusations.

Till, Wolf's eyes shined for a moment.
The ideas of "what if's" had clouded his mind before the single claw he had hovered over the sliding key on the computer.

"What if she's a relitive?" Wolf conjured, the thought not too bad to be swept away.

Webs hummed in thought, taking her screen back to search something.
"I don't know... I don't think the family was ever found. Diamond king made sure to cut every single tie he had."

"It could be possible though, cross snake species can exist right, Snake?" Wolf turned his snout to his older buddy, to which Snake replied with a confused raised brow.

"Well yeah, Why?"

"What if the vice was like... A close cousin? Considering they are a Ball Python, has to have been something along the lines of another family member."
Some unsure nods were passed around, made sense enough.

Now for the poof.

"How bout' we record her saying somethin' and twist it to sound like somethin' else?" Shark asked, try to pile onto the onslaught of plans they already have.

"Then how are we gonna do that when the gala is tomorrow night?"

"Guys. Amigo's, Amiga. There's gonna be dancing? It's the perfect time for small talk and getting to know each other in a deeper level! It's a perfect time!" Piranha had placed a hand to his chest and the other in the air for some dramatic flare.

"And I think we know, who we're gonna leave with the wiretap with."

"Ohoo this atta be good.... wait why are you all looking at me?"
Snake paled, the sudden realization hitting him faster than a speeding jet and nose diving into the icy water.

•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

The day of the Gala was nothing new of just trying to get ready, along with a twenty minute drive to the venue. 

Diane had placed a single rose against her friends head, a thin lace keeping it against her head so that it wouldn't slip off during the festivities. The vixen's smile reflecting against the mirror while helping her friend with their fit, her paws had made sure everything fell into place.