Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    When leaving the earth, Mo You left all the nutrient solution he brought with Lao Hu, thanking him for his care these days.

    In other words, money is a person's confidence, if it was before, she would not be willing.

    After the spacecraft accelerated, it rushed out of the atmosphere and soon entered the vast universe.

    Mo You stood by the window, touching the pendant on his neck with his fingers, watching the water-blue planet gradually move away.

    "You've been looking at it for a long time, what's so interesting about it?" You Xiu leaned over and looked out like her.

    It is nothing more than some stars of different colors and sizes, which are annoying to see from small to large. Sometimes when you accidentally enter a meteorite belt on the battlefield, you will scold me for doing so many stars.

    Mo You didn't reply to him, she didn't know how to reply, her mood was probably understood only by Mu Ziyan.

    ... No, she didn't say anything to him, so why did she think he could understand?

    You Xiu turned around and saw that Mu Ziyan was still in the equipment cabin, and whispered to Mo You: "Hey, you and Ah Yan are no match, you know his identity, you two are really no match."

    Mo You turned his head and looked His one glance, the bright black pupils made You Xiu's heart tremble.

    "I don't mean anything else. I'm just kind. No matter what, it's an acquaintance. I don't want to see you stumble. It's not easy for you to get to this point. It's not worth it for a man."

    After he finished speaking, he waited for two Seconds, no reply.

    He clicked his tongue: "Why are you looking at me like that? You didn't say anything, it made my heart shudder. I really mean nothing, not to pick on you."

    Mo Youchi laughed, nodded and said: "I see, thank you for reminding me."

    Youxiu shook his head: "Looking at you like that, I know you didn't take it to heart, you're so crazy. The royal family has a lot of means, and it's too easy to get a person down quietly. Already."

    Mo You thought of Mu Wenxing's previous quiet pushes, and agreed, "You're right."

    At this time, Mu Ziyan came out from the equipment cabin below and warned You Xiu: "What nonsense! Then!"

    He threw something over, and You Xiu caught it and held it in his hand to read.

    "Nuclear energy?"

    "Cruising for three days, you need to replenish energy. This is your spaceship, you can do it yourself."

    Youxiu raised his eyebrows: "You really gave it to me?"

    "Don't forget it."

    "Yes." He put He lost his spaceship, and he was very ashamed. Grandpa told him that no one was allowed to give him the spaceship.

    He didn't do any meritorious service, and he begged his grandpa to sue his grandma for the previous fight. I didn't have any hope at first, but I didn't expect that Mu Ziyan would really give him the spaceship.

    You Xiu hugged the energy block and ran to the equipment cabin.

    As soon as Mu Ziyan waited for him to leave, he immediately pulled Mo You to his side and put his arm around her.