Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    The word stupid has always been used by Mu Ziyan to scold others. It is the first time he has been so disgusted by others when he grows up.

    Looking at the mess in the pool, he was also a little speechless, wondering if he should apologize as a robot at this time?

    Do bots have an apology function? In his impression, the housekeeping robots in the palace have never been unable to complete tasks.

    At this moment, Xiao Wei suddenly said: "Spike is here."

    Mo You picked up the paper bag with egg pancakes on the stove, turned around and told Mu Ziyan: "Clean up this place."

    She walked forward for two She didn't feel at ease, and said to Xiaowei: "Look at him, don't break anything."

    After she finished speaking, she opened the door and went downstairs, muttering: "I thought I found a treasure..."

    Mu Ziyan: ...

    Xiaowei got the supervisor's task, but didn't care about this clumsy robot, and said casually: "Throw the broken things into the bag."

    Then it slid to the window and touched it quietly . Touch the ground and look down.

    There were voices coming from downstairs.

    This is a good opportunity to obtain information. Mu Ziyan quickly called up the dual fire and five senses and adjusted them to the highest level.

    The robots produced now have adjustable five senses. No matter what the main function of an ordinary robot is, when the five senses are adjusted to one hundred, it will be at the same level as human beings.

    But Shuanghuo is a special adjutant robot specially made for him, and it also has the function of investigation. Therefore, the five senses of double fire and five senses are the same as normal human beings at 25, and when they are adjusted to 100, they are four times the level of normal people.

    "Seeing the six directions with the eyes and listening to the eight directions with the ears" is not false.

    Mo You's voice downstairs was heard clearly in Mu Ziyan's ears.

    "I just made it, and it's still a little hot."

    A man's voice was slightly hoarse: "I asked you about the matter last night, how are you thinking?"

    A military vehicle was parked on the street not far behind Spike.

    A driver in the car was looking at the two of them with an ambiguous expression, and seemed to know the purpose of Spike's trip.

    Mo You glanced at the driver and felt disgusted.

    Perhaps in Spike's eyes, for the residents of Star 4, being able to go to Emperor Star is a super rare opportunity. But Mo You has always hated others making decisions for her.

    She originally wanted to drag this matter out and make it clear when Spike was about to leave Star 4, and it didn't matter if he offended him at that time.

    But now she was in a bad mood, so she simply replied: "No, thank you, I'm more used to living here."

    Spike was taken aback, but she didn't expect her to reject him without any hesitation, and his face immediately turned ugly.

    "Don't you know what's on the Emperor Star? The poorest area there is several times stronger than the No. 4 star."

    Mo You smiled: "So I dare not go, in case I go there and give birth to greed Think about what to do, I'm afraid I can't control myself."