Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Poor family rich road, the first thing to travel far is to have enough small money.

    Mo You took out four or five pockets of different sizes from Xiaowei's belly, opened them one by one, and scattered the contents on the table.

    There are gold ornaments and star coins, but most of them are plum and bear palace chips.

    "Here, the circulation rate of chips is higher than star coins." She sorted them according to the amount of chips and put them away. "These are all my belongings that I have worked so hard for so many years."

    She counted them carefully. Although the table was spread out in bits and pieces, but at a glance, there were mostly gadgets, and it seemed that there were not many bargaining chips.

    Mu Ziyan walked up to her, curious about how much all these belongings were. The actual amount of the Plum Bear Palace chips can only be seen by looking at the light. Maybe the actual amount is very high.

    After a while, she finished counting and sorted them into her pockets.

    He asked curiously: "How many are there?"

    Mo You patted the bag triumphantly: "Twenty-eight thousand and seven hundred star coins, that's not counting the change."

    Mu Ziyan was speechless, thinking that there were many, he was hopeful He asked again: "Adding the winning last night is more than 40,000?"

    "Already added." One sentence gave him a blow to the head.

    ...She is willing to eat like this when she is so poor, no wonder Xiaowei talks about her every day.

    He already fully understood Mo You's feeling that he must play the game yesterday, and 20,000 yuan is really a huge sum of money to her.

    Seeing that he didn't speak, Mo You felt that he was underestimated, and said dissatisfiedly: "Why, I think it's too little. People who can't give a penny think others are too little."

    She said, raising her hands and shaking shake.

    Xiao Wei hummed to Mu Ziyan: "You can't say anything about her, give up."

    Mu Ziyan: ... I didn't say anything.

    "What I said is the truth. Besides, there are not many people with 8,000 deposits in the entire No. 4 star." Mo You ordered, "Open the star map."

    There was a light in Xiaowei's eyes. A three-dimensional starry sky map appears in the void.

    Mo You and Mu Ziyan stood among them.

    She pointed to the dazzling yellow planet in the middle of the starry sky map and said: "This is the sun."

    Then, she moved her hand a long way to the edge of the image: "This is the No. 4 star. The plum bear palace is now at this position."

    Mu Ziyan He raised his arm and grabbed her hand, moved an inch to the side, and affirmed: "The Plum Bear Palace is here."

    He held her hand, and drew an oval trajectory in the star map: "This is the Plum Bear Palace All spaceships can only move on this line.”

    Mo You was surprised for a moment, forgot to take back his hand, and turned to him and asked, “How do you know?

    ” Relatives work there." Mu Ziyan replied evasively, "Your picture is from decades ago, so it's not accurate anymore."

    "There is no internet here, and the electronic picture cannot be updated."

    He nodded to show his understanding, and then Let go of her hand, walked a few steps to the side, and said to a golden planet with a red border: "This is the emperor star.