Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Mo Shou put all the tools back into the bag, and filled the whole school bag with clothes and nutrient solution. The scimitar was sheathed and hung obliquely at the waist.

    Divide the money into several shares, keep two shares with you, and keep the rest in black pockets.

    She checked herself in the mirror, and felt that she looked like an ordinary tourist who came to Emperor Star, so she was relieved.

    She looked around in the cabin, and after making sure that no important items were left behind, she left the spaceship, locked the hatch, and set out on the road alone.

    A few hours passed, and it was already the middle of the night. There are many more spaceships on the tarmac for no reason, and voices come from everywhere from time to time.

    These are all people who are too late to enter the Emperor Star today, and temporarily decided to stay in the space station for one night.

    As a result, the situation of the security check channel upstairs is much better than before. Most of the people waiting in line are long-distance transport large spaceships, and almost all of them are tourists who come to Emperor Star for tourism.

    The mission of this kind of spaceship is to transport guests, so no matter how late it is, it must go forward according to the plan, and the itinerary cannot be changed at will.

    The space station is not a transportation station, and it is not a place for getting on and off the spacecraft, especially those that have already lined up.

    Mo You walked forward slowly, secretly choosing a suitable spaceship. But she found that things were not as simple as what Mu Ziyan said, she didn't see any passenger spaceship with the hatch open.

    She got a foothold in a small shop selling nutrient solution.

    The boss is a white-haired old lady with good legs and feet. It may be that the business is very good today, even in the middle of the night, she still refuses to close the door in high spirits.

    Seeing Mo You standing in front of her shop, she hurried up and cut straight to the point: "Nutrition solution, there are 100 to 500 coins, do you want it?"

    Mo You glanced at her, took out a 500 star coin from his body, Passed it over, pointed to the two hundred and one bottles of nutrient solution and said, "Two here." The

    old lady smiled when she saw that she was really a customer, took two bottles, and was about to change.

    Mo You stopped her: "Don't look for it. Today is really unlucky. The first time I came to Emperor Star, I caught up with the queue. If you break your fortune, please be lucky." When the

    old lady heard this, she immediately withdrew her hand to change money.

    Mo You opened a bottle of nutrient solution. The old lady greeted her: "Sit here and drink. Where's your spaceship?"

    Mo You said with a lonely face, "I came here on a classmate's spaceship, but they said they would go back without waiting. I went to Emperor Star by myself and asked them to go first. Who knew that I couldn’t find a spaceship to board after searching a

    lot.” The old lady took the money and was very enthusiastic, saying: “Private spaceships can still go down and walk around If the public spaceship opens the hatch here and allows guests to get on and off at will, they will be fined, and they dare not."

    Mo You wondered: "I see people getting on and off the spaceship ahead."

    "That's an inspection on the plane."