Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Mo You woke up after only a few hours of sleep, and couldn't fall asleep because of the biological clock at 8 o'clock in the morning.

    She usually has a very regular life and rest, and only when she goes out to run a boat, she will deliberately choose to come back at midnight. Coupled with the excitement of picking up the robot, it barely survived the night.

    After a brief wash, Mo You drank a bottle of nutrient solution and started repairing the robot again.

    There were two program errors last night, which made her more careful. She followed the detailed steps to check twice, but still did not find any problems.

    Could it be that military robots have special testing methods? Mo You couldn't figure it out.

    Xiaowei couldn't figure it out either.

    Since one person and one machine couldn't figure it out, Mo You simply turned on the robot again.

    She started the test again with little hope, but unexpectedly found that the test went well this time.

    The five senses, actions, and logic are all normal.

    Mo You frowned and said, "Isn't it good and then bad?"

    On Star 4, robots are not cheap. If someone buys them back and it works today but not tomorrow, it will be troublesome.

    "Don't turn off the machine, just observe it for a while." As a robot, Xiaowei has a slight resistance to the word "shut down".

    Mu Ziyan was still nervous, preparing for a new test at all times, and when he heard Xiaowei's words, he nodded frantically in his heart.

    Mo You looked at the time, three hours passed after such a fiddling, and it was time for lunch again.

    Every meal time, she couldn't help but miss life on Earth.

    Refrigerators are a rare thing on Star Four because few people eat natural ingredients.

    Mo You loves to eat, but she is reluctant to spend money on a refrigerator that is not used a few times a year.

    So every time she got the ingredients back from the Plum Bear Palace, she often got into trouble. Eat it, it will be finished in a few days, don't eat it, the fresh food will go bad if left unattended.

    If it is in Emperor Star, no matter how expensive the vegetables are, there will definitely be a market for them.

    Mo You looked at the nutrient solution in her hand with a look of disgust, and said to herself: "You can't put vegetables away. You should eat them while they are fresh. If they are broken, it would be a waste."

    After she finished speaking, she put down the nutrient solution, happily Taking out the newly brought "iron pot": "I have to try this pot too."

    Xiaowei disdains: "If you want to eat it, you have to find an excuse."

    Mo You took out two tomatoes, weighed them in his hands, Put it all back again, and take out two eggs again.

    She hadn't forgotten that Spike was coming to get the omelette.

    Xiaowei stared eagerly at her feet, only the faces of the two lights flashed with a look of longing.

    While Mo You was busy cooking, Mu Ziyan was looking at the room.

    The area is small, and the cooking position is five meters away directly in front of it. There is a small door next to it, Mo You went in to get the water just now, there should be a bathroom inside.