Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Under the action of elastic shoes, Mo You climbed up the wall. It is said that Rosen passes here every morning after training.

    She didn't want to ambush like this. She looked for it twice politely, but was dismissed by a non-warm "Boss is very busy".

    She had also seen those spaceships and tried to pick one out of them. However, these spaceships were used for training by Rosen's subordinates, and their combat performance was not bad, but the interior comfort was simply outrageous, worse than her original small broken ship.

    She doesn't want to drive a spaceship to fight, she just wants to take an interstellar journey. How can comfort be important in combat performance?

    She couldn't believe that there wasn't even a decent spaceship in such a big place. Among other things, at least the leader's spacecraft must be better than these.

    Mo You had been lurking for more than half an hour when he heard voices. She bent down, waited for Rosen's figure to appear at her feet, and jumped down as soon as she gritted her teeth.

    As soon as he landed, he knelt forward. Fortunately, she had expected that she would not be able to stand still, and as soon as her knees bent, she exclaimed and reached out her hand to Rosen.

    Rosen was talking with Fatty while walking on his home planet when a beautiful woman suddenly fell from the sky and fell onto him unsteadily.

    Completely out of instinct, Rosen reached out to help her. After seeing the person coming, his paws seemed to be scalding, and he drew them back suddenly, raised his head with a straight face, put his hands behind his back, and hooked his index finger.

    He just let go, Mo You shook again, and then supported him on the shoulder. It's really not intentional, she still can't control the jump under strong gravity well.

    She jumped from the roof last night, followed by a robot, but because of a dream, she came out alone today without him.

    When Rosen was touched by the woman, his brows were frowned, he was so suffocated that he didn't dare to catch his breath, and he couldn't do anything rude to push people away, so he had to gesticulate at the fat man.

    After the fat man was shocked, he saw the distress signal from the boss, and was about to get in between the two of them when he suddenly stopped, thinking of something. Not only did he not move forward, but he secretly took two steps back.

    Rosen waved his hand for a long time, but he still didn't see the fat man coming up. Here, Mo You has already spoken.

    "Mr. Luo, I'm so sorry, I didn't scare you, did I?"

    Scared! Very scary!

    The fat man stared at Mo You's hand on the boss's shoulder, and Kaba Kaba's eyes still didn't move.

    Rosen gritted his teeth and turned to look for him.

    Fatty was heartbroken and decided to sacrifice himself in exchange for everyone's happiness. He bent down and covered his stomach and said, "Oh, boss, I seem to have eaten something bad. Fuck, it hurts so much. I'll be right back."

    He ran away while talking, turned a corner, and let go immediately Hands, poking the corner of the wall to probe the brain.

    Mo You blinked, this acting is really bad...but what's his purpose of pretending this?

    Rosen couldn't believe that he was abandoned by his subordinates, leaving him alone to face the terrifying woman.

    His lips trembled and trembled, and he was speechless for a long time.