Mo Youxin After thinking about it for a while: "The identity of the emperor star is also checked when entering and leaving?"

    "Sometimes it is checked and sometimes it is not checked, one after another. I don't know what happened during this time. A few days ago, two exile stars were caught here." The old man The wife said in distaste, "Good arrest, even if you break the law, you dare to sneak back to Emperor Star."

    Many people can't tell the difference between exiled star prisoners and those with star status.

    Mo You had no intention of explaining at all, she drank the empty bottle in her hand. It turned out that they were not only looking for robots, they were also looking for people from the Exile Star.

    I don't know if these two things are related. But connection or not, she couldn't take the risk.

    "If I had known, I would have gone back with them, what should I do now." Mo You was so anxious that he was about to cry.

    "That's right." The old lady thought for a moment, "You can go to the freight floor below, those drivers are all alone, no one is watching and willing to make a little money."

    Mo You listened to her and went down one floor .

    The freight layer queue is also very long, but the inspection speed is fast. Because there are only one or two people on most spacecraft.

    The inspector held a small instrument and scanned the license plate, and the vehicle and driver information, as well as the details of the goods delivered this time, would appear on the instrument.

    Face the driver's face with the photo on the driver's information for facial recognition. After passing, the driver can drive the car and leave through the security door.

    If there are other non-staff members in the car except the driver, the cabin door must be opened for fingerprint verification.

    The security door automatically scans the goods on the vehicle, and if any item inconsistent with the details of the goods is found, an alarm will sound.

    Mo You stood far away at the drinking water place and pretended to drink water, controlling the restlessness in his heart.

    The method given by the old lady still didn't work, she couldn't pass facial recognition, and she couldn't do fingerprint verification.

    The old lady cannot be blamed for this matter, after all, there are only a few who dare not carry out fingerprint verification.

    At this time, a spaceship slowly entered from the entrance, and instead of entering the line directly, it stopped beside it.

    Mo You got close and saw the company LOGO printed on the body of the spaceship—Huangshi digital smart accessories.

    The cabin door opened, and a young man in his twenties came down from above, holding a pack of cigarettes in his hand, locked the spaceship with an electronic key, and went to the smoking area.

    Since the driver of the cargo spacecraft is not fixed, most of them do not use combination locks, but old-fashioned electronic locks, which are more convenient.

    Mo You thought for a while, and when he passed by her side, he lowered his head and followed him quietly.

    After a while, she came back again, holding the electronic lock in her hand, opened the hatch lightly and deftly, and sat in.

    Insert the electronic lock into the bridge, a burst of light flickers, and a light curtain emerges, listing the spaceship information, driver information and cargo details.