𝕀 𝕎𝔸ℕ𝕋 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕋ℝ𝕌𝕋ℍ

Fun fact:- a study written proves that women get better orgasms by leaving their socks on...

*fuck a victoria secret, get me some socks*

"You got cupcakes?" My jaw almost drops at the sight or the biscoff cupcakes infront of me smelling heavenly

My face turns towards and he doesn't utter a word but just nods.

"Why did you do that?" For real why would he do that.

He turns towards me and he takes off the sunglasses he was wearing and that's when my eyes finally fall on his eyes. His red swollen eyes. Has he been crying?  Why? For me? Wait was he crying for me?

No no, why would he do that. Contract.  That is what i was right. Nope not crying for me. But what if he was. Cause he misses me. Cause he wants me back. Well he fucked up, its his job to sort it out.

"Cause theyre your favourite" he states as if thats just a normal thing foe him to do. Get me my favourite cupcakes.

"Why do you care"

"Because " he takes a deep breath "because i care for you baby. And i miss you. Can we please just talk?"

He misses me? He asked me to leave. He hurt me so much and now he misses me? God. No. He does not get to do this. He insulted me like i meant nothing.

"Drive" i look ahead and hear him sigh in defeat. I do pick up a cupcake and take a bite. Fuck theyre good. And fuck i love them. I could eat that whole box.

Almost 30 minutes later we finally reach outside the club.  I unbuckle my seat belt but right before i can get out, Elijah grabs my hand and pulls me.

"What-" before i can finish my sentence his thumb lands up on the corner of my lips wiping away a bit of the frosting stuck to my face. He takes his own sweet time wiping it off and slowly brings it to his lips and licks it off. Fuck my lord. Where are you god? Help me.

"Lets go now" im pulled out of my trance and he leaves the car leaving me with my thoughts for a second before i exit too.

We talk towards the entrance.  The bouncer asks us for our Ids and we give him our fake Ids and enter the club.

We walk towards the hallway leading up to the music room. There are people everywhere. Some smoking, some drinking,  some making out and some fighting. Elijah walks right beside me the whole time. Like literally an inch away from me. As if hes protecting me.

We enter the music room. It has purple and blue lights everywhere, a bar at the back end. A dance floor, some VIP booths at the top and very loud music playing on the speakers.

A hand grabs mine tightly and i spin around to find Elijah grabbing me.

"Let go of my hand" i grit through my teeth.