𝕃𝔼𝕋𝕊 ℍ𝔸𝕍𝔼 𝕊𝕆𝕄𝔼 𝔽𝕌ℕ

GUYS, SHOULD I MAKE  INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS FOR MY CHARACTERS?????

LEMME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS OR ON PERSONAL CHAT:)

I wake up the next morning and find Elijah lying next to me

I wake up the next morning and find Elijah lying next to me. his face is snuggled up in my neck and his hand is wrapped around my waist. I don't even remember how we fell asleep last night. after that moment we had in the bathroom, we walked out and decided to sleep for a while, and then here we are.

I try moving his hand from my waist because I badly need to pee. his grip tightens around my waist and I try harder to move it away.

"mhm, 10 more minutes please" he whispers in-ear and comes closer to me.

"Elijah, I need to pee" I giggle "let me go"

his eyes flutter open his hand loosens and he sits up straight.

"shit I'm sorry" he looks at me, he's sorry for wrapping his hands around me? cute.

I let out a small giggle and walk to the bathroom to have a shower. I take around 30 mins and change into a casual sundress.

I walk out to the bedroom and find Elijah sitting on the bed typing on his phone.

"finally" he taunts and I roll my eyes back at him.

"ill have a shower and then we will go downstairs," he said and I nodded.

I started reading a book of mine waiting for him. I got completely lost in the pages until my jaw dropped seeing Elijah walk out of the shower.

 I got completely lost in the pages until my jaw dropped seeing Elijah walk out of the shower

holy fuck. my breathing gets heavier as I see him taking small strides and walking in the bathroom. his hair is completely wet and messy spreading all across his forehead and face. every drop of water starts dripping down his perfect tones of the body. his abs are completely drenched, oh how badly I want to lick those abs -

Esmeralda no

*Esmeralda yes*

tf you're back again

*I had to be, who going to miss out on this snack*

shut up go away and never come back. bitch!