𝔹𝔸ℂ𝕂 ℍ𝕆𝕄𝔼

fun fact:- my story is weird yay!!

today is the day we leave, finally back home

today is the day we leave, finally back home. I miss seeing papi and maa. I have barely talked to them since we arrived here. Carlo had been drugged for 2 days and kept unconscious. Elijah sent him to Sicily on his jet with a few of his men so he could be there before we would arrive. Carlo was in for hell once we get back.

 Elijah was packing all of his clothes, sorry not packing, HE WAS THROWING THEM ALL IN THE SUITCASE.

"what do you think you are doing?" I walked up to him and taunted him.

"what does it look like I am doing" he rolled his eyes at me. " you will crease all of your shirts if you keep throwing them this way." he ignored what I said and continued stuffing his clothes until he was not able to close the zip. "here let me do this" I extended my hand and he moved and let me start packing his bag. 

I took out all of his clothes and folded them neatly and placed them in his suitcase one after another. I could see from my side vision that we were staring at me.

"what?" I asked with a monotone. "nothing" he replied.

"you ready?" he asked and I nodded. we headed downstairs and loaded our luggage in the cars.

we headed up to the private jet and took our seats. it was a long-ass flight so I decided to take some rest. 

I closed my eyes and dozed off to sleep. after a while, a felt warmth on my stomach, and my eyes slowly opened to see Elijah sitting beside me with his eyes closed and his hand on my stomach.

it felt good.

I put the blanket I was wearing over him as well and we both shared the blanket and slept for a good few hours.

"wake up Bella" a deep voice whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes to see that the plane was still. we had landed. 

"cmon lovebirds hurry up" Adrian practically screamed and my cheeks started flushing with color. Elijah noticed it and extended his hand towards me. I quickly grabbed it and got up from my seat. "let's go"

"so where we going now," Raya asked once we all got out.

"I think ill go home, I should meet my mother and father" I replied and hugged everyone goodbye.

"ill drop you home" Elijah came up behind me and I agreed. he placed his hand on my lower back as we walked towards the car.

the drive home was quite long, also extremely silent. now that we were back, things will be different. It's no more just missions, now there will be marriage responsibilities. 

everything started to feel real. I was getting married. married to one of the most dangerous men to exist. married forcefully. I had no idea what life had in store for me, but whatever it was, it certainly was going to be eventful.