𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊ℍ𝔸𝔻𝔼𝕊

fun fact:- biting your lip can arouse men up to ten times more

later that night we both decided to stay back at the villa for dinner as we were extremely exhausted to go out

later that night we both decided to stay back at the villa for dinner as we were extremely exhausted to go out. we reached back home and got changed into comfier clothes. since I was too lazy to dress I ended up with a Calvin Klein bra and some casual tracks.

Elijah did the same but instead of wearing any t-shirt, he ended up staying half naked and only wearing joggers

Elijah did the same but instead of wearing any t-shirt, he ended up staying half naked and only wearing joggers. ugh, this man, how do I stop checking him out now.

"what do you want to do now?" he asked while typing away on his phone. "anything I don't mind" I shrugged.

"how about a movie?" he asked looking up at me. "sure, if it's not fight club" I laugh and he rolls his eyes at me. rude. 

"you're honestly missing out on a lot Bella," he says as if trying to explain to me why watching fight club is a good idea.

"let's watch fifty shades of grey shall we?" I laugh at him. "what's that?" he asks. 

"excuse me what? please tell me you're joking right now" he does not know fifty shades of grey? I mean Christian grey is the cause of every girl's sex fantasy. he needs to go die.

"that's it, we are watching it"

I get on the bed and he gets in right after me and pulls me closer towards him and snakes his hand around my waist. he lays his head on my shoulder and switched on the T.V. since today morning, he has been extremely nice to me, dare I even say he's been sweet. for a moment I forgot that this was a contract marriage, this seemed normal and if I ever had gotten married for love, this is how I wanted it to be.

the movie starts and we sit in silence for a while until Elijah starts with his comments for the movie. "sure, he thinks he's rich" I laugh at him while still enjoying the movie.

"fuck he's hot" I state when Christian and Anna go into the red room. I sense Elijah's tension as his arms get tighter around my waist. I decided to tease him even more and move closer to him with my one leg just above his crotch.