11

1 October

8pm

Jungkook POV

We all reached at the venue of wedding. All decorations are so good . Romantic. All my friends and my bandmates also there. I'm sitting in room with NAMJOON, JIN, YOONGI, HOBI,JIMIN, AND TAE

"Yah stop drinking banana milk it's fourth bottle" tae said  and snatched my banana milk. "Why" I asked.   "I think he is preparing for night" jimin said with smirk. I'll kill this boy.  "Jungkook they are calling you Miso is coming" Jin hyung said. I quickly got up and went . I'm standing here where bride and groom stands(idk what's it called) . I saw Miso is coming with her dad. My jaw Dropped after seeing her she looks really beautiful in wedding dress

             Your dress

 My jaw Dropped after seeing her she looks really beautiful in wedding dress                    Your dress

            Jungkook's outfit

I was in my thoughts, then I saw her standing front of me. Her looks omg. I can see her cleavage. I can feel jimin is staring at Miso. He noticed me and just giggled. My band is sitting in front row. I saw Mom and dad,they are smiling at me.

Your POV

My focus is only on jungkook, he is looking so hot. In black he is taking my breath away. I can see whole kpop   here.so many cameras. Feels like I'm shooting for movie. I saw so many Idols. Got7, BtBt, TxT,  BtoB, sooooo many. So many camera clicks.  Then my gaze fell on first row there is BTS wtf 6 members and one is front of me.

I saw Rm, Jin, suga, hobi, jimin, tae, omg. I covered my mouth with my hand. I saw Jin signalled me to clam down. And I collect myself. Seeing them in real life is best thing ever. Then I look up at my groom.

Jungkook POV

Father starts reading something. But I could feel someone is staring at me. And I know it's Miso. Maybe there is something on my face- wait banana milk? I was drinking banana milk before it. Is there banana milk on my mouth? Shit. I said and Slowly rubbed my mouth with back of my hand but I saw nothing. Then I looked at her and I winked, she gasped and blushed.  I could feel she is shy around me.

Will you accept jeon jungkook as you husband.

- I do

Will you accept kang Miso as your wife.

- I do

You may kiss the bride.

I could feel Cameras focused on us ready to click. I take step towards her. I hold her both hands in mine I tilted my head and pressed my lips on her I feel she is kissing me back her lips are moving so perfectly with mine. She is melting me. She is making me needy

In hotel.

"You go in room I'll be here ok?" I asked her and she nodded.

After some time.

Smut alert⚠️

I went in room. I removed my coat placed it on near sofa. The I saw my wife standing front of mirror. My jaw dropped down to floor. She is trying to remove her dress but her small hand isn't helping. I went near her she saw me through mirror. I can feel her heavy  breaths. I went more near now her back body is full touching my front one. I placed my hand on her zip and she closed her eyes I unzipped her dress and letting fall on floor. She gasped when cold air touched her half naked body. She is only in her bra and underwear. Her body is prefect. I lean down to her neck and I kissed. She flinched by sudden touch.

I rapped my arms around her waist I make her more close to me. I love how she is getting weak under my touch. I again kiss her neck but this time I suck her neck. And she moaned. I made her turn, now her face is facing me. I placed my finger under her chin and make her look into my eyes. I stares for while then I kissed her lips she quickly replied to kiss. I slide my tongue in her mouth her hands on my neck. Now going down to neck then collarbone I leave hickyes on her neck.

"Don't control moan for me baby doll" I said. I undid her bra making her breast reveal. I can see her boobs now.

A/N POV

Now he is kissing you boobs. "Ahh" you moaned. He looked at you he carried you and went to bed. Now you are under him. He is Sucking your left boob
While squeezes your right boob. You  moan more and more. After doing he removed his cothes and your underwear also.  You both are fully neked. Kissing you thighs he is going close to your womanhood. You moan loud when starts suck you there.
"Ju- jungkook umm" you moaned his name. He wiped his mouth with his hand. And  came close to you "yes baby doll" he knows that what you want but still teasing you. "You want something" he said and you nodded  "what say it" he is teasing you bad now. "I w-want y-you" you said and he smirked. He kissed your lips and you can taste your own cum.

He made your legs more wide to enter his d!ck which is already so hard. Your eyes widened when he enters his d!ck inside you .  Just one thrust and You can feel something warm coming out and you know it's blood. He looked down and see saw blood. "Are you virgin?" Jungkook said and you nodded.  He start thrusting inside you deep and hard, you moaning loud. "Moan for me baby doll" he said before getting rough on you. "Um Ahh j- jungkook hmm"  you can feel you body getting weak under him and you want him more.

He is hard and big and your still struggling with his size to adjust him.  He loves to see you like this.  Thrusting deep and rough at the same time. You can feel you high. "J-jungkook I'm gonna umm"   " then cum for me baby doll" he said still thrusting inside you.  You did.  "Ahh fuck" he said as he is getting high pleasure from his wife.  He is moaning now. "Ah fuck baby doll you  so  g-good" he groaned and thrusts one last time inside you as he cum inside you. And he landed on your chest. both of you breathing heavily. "Ahh" you sighed. He is sweating hard. And looking hot. He is staring at you face. You close you eyes and you hold his shoulders when he Slowly make his D!ck out of your pussy.

"Sleep baby doll"