9

"What? But it's family you said Aunty" you asked in confusion.  "So aren't you our family" mrs jeon said. WHAT are they making you thier family,  thier daughter, jungkook's sister WHAT...  kill yourself for that reason.
Nooooooooo.

"come with us now" she said with hopes answer will be yes. You look at her eyes they are shining those eyes are holding love for you. You can't deny she loves you, she loves your kindness. Somewhere in your heart you feel same for her.  "Baby will you?" Another question and you said yes.  "Ok I'll". Now her eyes are shining even more. She hugged you you feel like your MOM is hugging you. Shutting your eyes you hugged her back.  "Let's go" she said grabs your hand.

At Jeon's mansion

Entering the house you can feel jungkook's presence and his smell.  "Are you hungry?" Mrs jeon said to you. You nodded. "Ah me too" she said "but I'll make you sit here". You said with smile and she pinched you cheek.  While mr jeon watching you both.  "Where is jungkook" you mind asking you. 

2:13pm

You made food for everyone. Everyone is sitting on dining table.  "Where is jungkook" you said to mrs jeon who is sitting next to you.  She nodded and called jungkook.  "Jungkook come down and eat" she yelled.  "Coming Mom"  he yelled from his room.  Hearing his voice your heart start beating fast. You looked up at his room seeing him coming out from his room.

As he turned around he saw you. He narrowed his eyebrows. He came downstairs. Sitting opposite of you he spoke.  "You here".  "Yes, and she made food eat it" mrs jeon replied. All are eating, but you looking at him, you saw he is eating with his pout. You are smiling like there's no one. Felling someone staring at him he looked up and you quickly looked down and start eating.  "I love when you cook for us" mr jeon said.

"Did She made food often here"  jungkook said while eating his food.
"Yes, she made when your mom got attacked" mr jeon replied.   "Ohhh" this is only jungkook replied.  After eating you poor have to do dishes.

What a fangirl you are!! 3

7pm

You are getting ready as mrs jeon told you that we are going at 7:30. You wear that dress you just bought today. Just a bit of makeup making you look sexy. Your long hair touching you butt
"Miso!!" You heard that mrs jeon is calling you. "Coming Aunty"  you yelled. You came downstairs, looking at mrs jeon who is look really good. But she is looking at you "baby you look hot" she came and whispered in you ear. You blushed ar her statement. "Let's go mom" jungkook said while standing near car. Then you two went. Mr jeon sat on driver's seat and mrs jeon on right. While you and jungkook on back seat. You saw jungkook is wearing all back and you are wearing white. It's seems like you both going to marry.

"I like you dress" he whispered in you right ear sending shivers down to your body. You cleavage is clearly visible to him. "I thought only jimin is flirty, but you failed him"  you said in low voice. He smiled and looked out through the car window

At restaurant.

People in restaurant looking at jungkook. They all know that he is with his Mom Dad, but you? They all looking at you with questionable looks. Some Army's are taking pictures of him but some is taking your pictures with him which is not Army but saesang. He knows and also you. You try to cover you face with you hand. Then he came and sit next to you he lean his body on table blocking the view which was visible to them. You know what is he trying to do.

After eating.

You got up from your seat jungkook is standing behind you. Only he is only at your long hair. You didn't realise that he is at your back, you moved you hand back to fix your dress but your hit his little friend hard. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips.  You eyes widened when you felt something hard you quickly turned around seeing jungkook with his eyes closed. You understood that wtf you just did.

"I'm s-sorry-" you stopped when he signalled you to stop while putting his finger on his lips. You gulped.  "Let's go" he asked.

In car

"Jungkook I wanna say something" mrs jeon said  "yes Mom anything"  he replied.  "Um actually um I want you yo marry now"  jungkook eyes widened on his mom words but your eyes are almost popping out.  "Mom what are you saying I can't" he replied getting  bit hyper.   "What do you mean, you are 25 now" she said almost shouting.  "Yes.. so what I'm not doing this I'm not marrying anyone"  Mom and son are fighting but you looking at them with you open mouth.  "Can you both please shut up" mr jeon said.  "Why me ask him" mrs jeon said.  "MOM" this is only he could say now.

Jeon family is fighting in car while you hoping that his answer always will be No.  "She is beautiful, tall and has long hair the way you like"  she said.  " Mom every second girl in Korea has long hair it doesn't mean that I'll marry everyone,  even Miso has" jungkook shout.  "Yes, all I'm asking marry kang Miso" she said now shouting even more. You are dead. Jungkook's eyes widened he licked his lips and went out of car because you guys already home but didn't realise. " jungkook" mrs jeon shouted his name. And she looked at you  "Kang Miso will you marry my son Jeon jungkook"  you almost choked on air. " um Aun-Aunty what are you saying" you said nervously.

In home.

"Mom I can't marry now" he said when mrs jeon walks in.  "Get out , Get out from here right now" mrs jeon said making everyone shocked.  "Mom" jungkook said in low voice.  "I said GET OUT" she said and left.  You looked at jungkook then went to mrs jeon room. You saw she is sitting on bed while cry hard. You went near and hugged her. "Clam down Aunty" you said and rubbed her back.  "I really want you as my daughter in law other girls want to marry him because he is Idol, rich. But I saw you are not like others" she said and you quickly hugged her again. "Wait I'll bring water" you said about to leave but saw jungkook standing near door listening everything, you looked down and went.

Jungkook came inside and sit front of his Mom. She saw him and she looked away. "What if she don't love me, if she don't want this" jungkook quietly said.  "She loves you" mrs jeon said 
"I'm only her idol not lover" he again said.  "I saw in her eyes, she loves you and yes you are her idol but also lover" she said making jungkook sigh.  "Ok, I'll marry her, I'll marry Miso"

You came back with glass you saw jungkook is sitting. You were about to leave but jungkook held your wrist you looked at him and he spoke " will you marry me Kang Miso?"