5

Mr jeon stopped the car front of A big house or mansion. Yes it's really beautiful. They look so Rich, mr jeon's car is so expensive, now mansion. Just woah

Why not they are THE JEON JUNGKOOK'S parents

You are walking to get in the house but you feel someone is looking at you . You looked back finding mrs jeon.  "Is something you wanna tell?"
You said and mrs jeon laughed.  "Is this jungkook on your keychain?" 
You looked at you bag and smiled
"Yes he is kookie" you replied.  "Ohh kookie I see uhh, do you like him?" She said being ready for reply.  You went near her and said

"Don't tell anyone ok ,I love him"
You whispered.

And dang.. it's all she want. To. Hear.

"Let's go inside my daughter-" you nodded and went inside as she completed her sentence "in low!!"
She is smiling like her dream come true...

She is the only one who will be my daughter in law. If the entire world stands against me yet I'll make you mrs jeon, Mrs.jeon jungkook

Entering the house getting amazed by the beauty of it. A sight left out. Beautiful lights, gorgeous living room everything is fine.  "Do you like it"
Mrs jeon interrupt your thoughts
"Like? , I loved it so much"  you replied. "Be my daughter in law then"
What? What on the earth she said. You feel like you can fall at any time on her statement.

What?

"Um, Aunty-"  "I was just joking" she stopped you by saying this.  "Well, I'll give you my son's clothes,it will be big   but handle it" she again said. You just nodded in yes.

"You can take this room" mrs jeon said while pushing you in room.  "Ok, but who's that room" you pointed on room which is next to yours. "It's my younger son's room and you are wearing his clothes"  she what and elbowed you and left. She really gave you beautiful room. You are just lost on this rooms beauty.  She gave you black shirt with black pants. Shirt will be ok but pants?

You stepped out from your room. You room is on second floor. You looked down seeing mrs jeon in kitchen. You feel little bad coz you can feel you got attached with her yess because she is giving you her love and maybe your mom isn't here to give you so you felt loved. You went down and stopped her.

"Aunty, No don't I'll make dinner you go and sit"  you said as you taking her away from kitchen.  "Just sit here and watch me ok?"  You told her while making her sit on living room's couch.
She just smiled at you and you smiled back. Now you are in kitchen making food for jungkook's parents without knowing anything. hahaha poor Miso.

Food is ready. You bring the food on dining table which you made. "Aunty come"  you said while showing food to her. And mr jeon is coming downstairs. You all are sitting on dining table as they start eating you feel nervous.  "What if they didn't like what I made" Kang Miso is questioning her. Then you saw serious expression on thier faces. Shit
"Um y-you didn't like it?" You questioned them.  "No" mr jeon said coldly. As you pressed you lips. "We...... We loved it" mrs jeon said making you relief.   "You guys sacred me" you replied. You literally thought that they didn't like they are actually good at acting.

Now you are doing dishes. "Now I think that you are right" mr jeon said to his wife.  "I know I were never wrong" she said while watching your every move.  "She is so kind, and the food she made for us, I really love her" she said.

"Aunty I'm going to room I have to go tomorrow on my work"  you said as you stands next you them .  "What do you do?" Mr jeon said.   "I'm a cafe maneger and they are opening the branch in busan so they sent me here"
"Ohh good" mrs jeon asked. After talking you went to your room. You are standing near window. Then you saw a black car coming you narrowed your eyebrows. You want to see that who has came at this time. But your phone rings so you went near to you bed and it's Minji.

Mrs jeon and his wife is sitting in living room as they know that jungkook is coming. They heard car's sound.  "Ahh my son I'm going to see him after long time" mrs jeon said seems  like she is about to cry.

The open revealing jungkook with a bag on his right shoulder

"Mom" jungkook said running towards her mom and he hugged her. "Mom are you ok did you get hurt anywhere huh,tell? You were those mfs?"  "Ah clam down my son I'm ok just on my forehead other wise I'm ok" she said and kissed jungkook cheeks. "Dad are you ok?" Jungkook said and hugged his dad too.  "I'm alright" mr jeon said .  "You are hungry" mrs jeon said.  "No Mom I'm not I'm going to change ok?" Jungkook said while walking towards his room.

Jungkook POV

I'm going take bath as I'm really feeling dizzy because last night we had concert and now because Mom was not good i have to came busan. I was going in my room then I saw shadow In room which is next to mine. I peeked into room only I saw a girl standing front of window talking on her phone. She is tall and her hair is touching her butt. But wait is she wearing my clothes? Maybe she is our guest or dad's business partners daughter or something. If she is then my she didn't bring her cothes?

Nevermind, I went to my room.  I took bath and went to living room I saw Mom and dad already sitting there. " hey love" I said and I kissed my Mom's forehead. Everyone knows that how much I love my mom and dad told me that someone saved Mom. I can do anything for that person who saved my Mom.

Anything? Really?