"Hey you" she said flashing her colorful nails in Odette's face, snapping her out of her state. "You okay?" she asked "yeah I'm okay I just need to make my bed that's all" Odette sighed. 

"Here I'll help" Enid said before grabbing Odette's pillows. Odette had a nice color pallete in her opinion, her taste changed at least every month so she always kept her side of the room nice and mellow, cream pillows and duvet's and sometimes a splash of green.

But she always had her Angel winged pillow at the front to remind her of what she could be if she evolved.  The wings were black with a golden halo, same with her necklace with the wings were gold as well. She got it as a present when she first came to nevermore but never found out who actually gifted it.

She just assumed Enid gave it to her as a present and just forgot to tell her, or maybe principle Weems dropped it at the doorstep to make her feel welcomed. 

Whoever it was it didn't matter that necklace never left her neck. 

"I have other angel plushies if you want one?" Enid offered and Odette laughed to herself "you always say this whenever we clean" "yeah and you always say no because-" 

"their wings aren't black" Odette finished her sentence. 

As soon as the words slipped out of her mouth the Clarence girl felt a sensation fly throughout her body causing the girl to drop to her knee's. 

A gasp came through Enid as she helped her up "did you just trip over air?" she laughed. 

"something like that" Odette fake smiled and looked down, refusing to let Enid see that her eyes were glowing. 

Death is coming, it was a message. The feeling usually happened whilst she was laying down at night because some random grandparent died in their sleep in town or when Georgia had to put down her pet bunny whiskers after she accidently scratched it whilst wolfing out. 

That was a hard week for the three girls. 

Georgia had to deal with the fact she accidently killed whiskers.

Enid had to deal with her mother's calls boasting about how Georgia wolfed out before her.

And Odette had to deal with the fact she could still see the ghost of the bunny jumping around like nothing had happened, meaning it still had a message to get through. 

That's what happened usually when someone dies in Jericho, they go to her to communicate with loved ones. It's sad really, especially when before they die they would call her a freak. 

Sometimes they still did. 

She sent those ones to hell before they could even finish the word. 

"Wait I think I can hear them coming" Enid snag out almost jumping up and down from excitement, "slow down wolfy-" "oh get excited sparky"

"Call me Sparky one more time-"

That's when the door opened. 

In waltzed in Principle Weems with her classic white elegant hair and behind her was a family of four all dressed in black. 

Almost all black.

It almost scared Odette at first to see the contrast between the room and their style. 

"It's so vivid" the man spoke, earning an amused smile from Odette making her and Enid's presence known. 

Enid started off with a run to the new girl who looked at her like she was crazy.

"Howdy Roomy!" she sung 

"Nice to meet you" Odette smiled and pulled Enid back a little. 

"Wednesday this is Enid Sinclair and Odette Clarence" 

The two smiled and Odette waved at the girl who she couldn't tell how she was feeling, but her eyes seemed mortified. 

"Are you feeling okay, you look a little pale?"

"Enid you can't just say that!" Odette whisper yelled into her ear making the father smile graciously.

"Wednesday always looks half dead."

"oh well here you'll feel like it to" Odette smiled earning a elbow in the rib from Enid "Ow!, just kidding the school rocks" she smiled through the pain.

Enid sometimes forgets she has the strength of a werewolf. 

"Welcome to Ophelia Hall" Enid smiled again trying to pull Wednesday into a hug

Which was awkwardly not returned...at all.

"she doesn't seem like a hugger Enid"

"got it"

"Please excuse Wednesday, she's allergic to color" he mother stated.

Is that possible? Odette thought to herself as she looked at the window behind them, the very colorful window.

"Oh, wow." Enid sighed "What happens to you" she asks intrigued to hear. 

"I break out into hives and then the flesh peels off my bones"

"lovely" Odette fake smiled.

"Luckily we've ordered you a uniform, girls please please take Wednesday to the registrar's office to pick it up along with her schedule, and give her a tour along the way" Principle Weems told the girls as Enid got excited and Odette smiled, intrigued to see Wednesday's reaction to the school.  

"Will do principle Weems" Odette told the woman before following the two girls out the dorm.

I NEED TO MAKE A MANIP FOR THIS BOOK UGH!

I used to love! making graphics but now I literally despice it

I'm going to try and do another update tonight but then I'm off to bali for a week so I wont be able to post 

I'll post on tik tok though which is called pixiesfc

I post edits and info about all my books and this book is literally all I can post right now so please give it love and apreciation

what do you guys think of Odette right now, is she cool?