EPILOGUE

When the description of this book showed 59 chapters, I suddenly felt like it should be 60 instead (well, sometimes my thinking process matches with Jungkook's from this book).So I'm adding one short epilogue.

.
.
.

Four years and three months later :

"Papa"

"Junie"

"Papa, nooooouuu"

"Aish...you can colour this after we come back okay?Now we're getting late.C'mon, aren't you our best boy?"

Jungkook smiled when a pouting Taejun nodded his head like the good boy he is and organized his copies and colour pallets on his table properly.The boy then hopped out of his chair and let his papa get him ready.

Taejun is now five years old.As he was a dada's boy, his characters also turned out to be like Taehyung.The boy is a fast learner who loves to keep his things organized, just like his dada.He has started going to school since he turned 3 and now the boy is kinda obsessed with the kids' books and colours.

He would spend hours drawing and to his parents' surprise, he can already draw pretty well for his age.Other than that, he loves spending time with his two baby sisters.They were just nine months old.He would just play with them and they'd blabber with him as much as possible.Taejun enjoys his time with them the most!

This is why, after getting ready, he went to the room where he and his sisters usually sleep, the room beside their parents' ones.A boxed shaped smile appeared on his face as soon as he saw his dada trying to play with the little ones who were already ready to go out.

A boxed shaped smile appeared on his face as soon as he saw his dada trying to play with the little ones who were already ready to go out

(Just imagine Taekook's two babies dressed up like this.I found these twins in insta and found them really adorable.So I used it as an example of how Taekook's babies might look like 🥺)

"Junie, take care of them till I go and get ready okay?" Taehyung said as soon as he spotted Taejun.He kissed the boy's cheeks when he recieved an 'okie' as a reply and then went to get ready.

Well, it's Hoseok's marriage.The elder male finally decided to get married to his long time girlfriend who is also an idol like him.Taehyung hurriedly changed into the pair of suit which Jungkook gifted him in their last marriage anniversary.

Taehyung hurriedly changed into the pair of suit which Jungkook gifted him in their last marriage anniversary