[ 42 ]

Double update again :)

.
.
.

"Kookie, what are you even doing?"

"Ugghhhh"

Jimin pulled his own hair in frustration when he saw Jungkook munching on chips as if he's not the one getting engaged within a few hours.

Half an hour ago, when Jimin left the room asking Jungkook to wear his suit for his engagement, he never imagined that the boy would space out in that crucial moment.

It was truly trusfrating !

"KOOKIE" Jimin yelled and just like he wanted, the younger looked at him, scared.The boy blinked his eyes multiple times before realising that he doesn't have much time left to leave for the engagement venue.

The boy visibly paled, thinking he was late for his own engagement ceremony.

Does this happen to other grooms as well?

"Kookie, you better wear your suit in five minutes.I'll be waiting outside the room and come in exactly after five minutes.If you're not done by then..."

"Then w-what?" Jungkook gulped, seeing Jimin so pissed off.

"I'll drag a naked you to the venue." Jimin said before leaving the room like the diva he is.

Meanwhile Jungkook was left open mouthed.He couldn't believe Jimin just threatened him like that.He shook his head to mentally prepare himself for the event before changing into the designer suit as hurriedly as possibly.

What if Jimin actually....

No no....

Taehyung....Even Yoongi will kill the elder if he tries something like that.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"It's ok, Kookie.Everything will go alright.We all are here for you." Jimin smiled lovingly at the boy who was now all ready for his engagement.After he wore his clothes, Jimin did his hair and make-up since Jungkook was adamant on not hiring any make-up artist for himself.

The boy was already getting nervous and he thanked heavens for asking Jimin to help him instead of any make-up artist.No-one can make him feel at ease other than Jimin at this moment.The elder feels like his very own brother most of the times and Jungkook loves this fact that he got someone as pure as Jimin beside him all the time since he was a kid.

"Thanks, hyung." Jungkook said abruptly and Jimin's eyes turned teary as he looked at Jungkook's emotional expression.He understood where the boy was coming from.He leaned down and pecked the younger's forehead lovingly.

"Don't you dare try to ruin my make-up okay.Now let's go.Uncle and aunt already left with Yoongi hyung as they'll be greeting the guests.Aunt called me when I was outside and asked me to take you there as soon as possible." Jimin said before helping Jungkook to fix his look once last time.The younger looked at his reflection on the mirror with determination before walking out of his room with Jimin.

Finally.....

The day arrived !

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Tae"

"I said, no." Taehyung raised his palm to show his disapproval while Jin rolled his eyes at the stubborn younger.Well, he suggested that he'd put some make-up on Taehyung since it's his day but the younger denied him right then and there saying he looks better without those things on him.