[ 9 ]

"Hyunggggg....Don't laugh." Jungkook sulked, looking at Jimin who was laughing at his oh so sudden confession to Taehyung.At some point, the elder's  body directly landed on the floor from the chair he was sitting on because of laughing too much.

It's been a month since the 'out of nowhere confession' thing happened.Since then Jungkook hasn't visited the Kim family, not wanting to face Taehyung so soon, at least not after embarrassing himself that day!

Jungkook did his best not to open up to anyone about that embarrassing incident.He was able to hide it well but again, because of keeping it to himself, it became difficult for him to forget whatever happened that day.So he decided to talk to Jimin about it.Because there's no-one who would understand him better than Park Jimin.Jungkook was so sure he would feel better after letting everything out in front of the elder but oh! How wrong he was!

The moment Jungkook finished talking, Jimin bursted out of laughter.It's been more than five minutes since he started and he's doing it even now.Just the difference is he's lying on the floor now while his whole body is shaking vigorously because laughing crazily.

Jungkook squinted his eyes at his so called hyung, not finding what part of his embarrassing story  was that funny....

"Oh..oh my....J-Jungkookie....M-my stomach h-hurts..." Jimin said, clutching his stomach as tears streamed down his now red face, still trying to control his uncontrollable laughter.

"Oh really?Will it help if I stab you there with a knife?" Jungkook asked, smirking evilly, pointing at Jimin's belly area, making the elder choke on his laughing fit.

"N-no need...I-I'm feeling better now..." Jimin finally managed to calm himself down and stood up, trying to get his normal breathing pattern back.He knew the younger was already embarrassed and him laughing like that seemed nothing but offensive to him.

"Sorry, Jungkookie.I couldn't help it." Jimin smiled sheepishly as he sat down on the chair again.Jungkook rolled his eyes with a huff....

"But seriously! Why did you even confess in the first place?" The elder continued, this time confused!

"I don't know.It just slipped out of my mouth.Maybe because it was in my mind already?" Jungkook pouted, looking like a confused bunny.

"Y-you actually like him!" Jimin had his mouth 'O' shaped when he realised why Jungkook did that.Actually it was surprising to believe that Jungkook was having romantic feelings towards a person with strict personality, let alone be him the infamous CEO Kim!

Jungkook didn't know what to reply.So he just hummed, pouting heavily.He could sense Jimin getting serious now.He hoped to get some ideas from the elder since he was experienced in this aspect.

Finally, he would be able to think properly about whatever to do next !

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung scrolled through the tablet to check details of his next meeting as his assistant, Lee Hyunwoo stood behind him with a professional posture.

The boy was almost of the same age as Taehyung's.Working with the young CEO taught him about professionalism really well.One wrong move and he'll be facing his boss's wrath.So he always stays careful, not wanting to piss the hardworking young man off!

The silence of the CEO's cabin was broken by a soft knock on the door.A girl came in with a nervous look on her face after Taehyung permitted her to do so.Hyunwoo recognized the girl immediately.

Jeon Aeri.

She was a girl from the finance department who messed up some documents a week ago.It was surprising that she wasn't fired right at that moment.Kim Taehyung, for the first time, tolerated someone doing mistakes during working on important files.