G.N.O. (26)

If I had to describe the way I was feeling now, nervous would be an understatement. Honestly. My heart was literally pounding right now and those obnoxious butterflies were swarming around my stomach. Maybe it was because I was still upset about not being able to say the L word to Vincent this morning, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that I hadn't had a girl's day in years.

        Girls back in Michigan tended to have grudges against me because I had stolen their boyfriend or they were afraid I was going to. Whose fault is it that their boyfriends didn't love them enough to stay faithful. Ha. And I didn't even have to put out to get them to fall at my feet.

        Speaking of Michigan, I should probably give Ryan a call soon...

        "There she is!" Christie shouted as I approached the table they were sitting at.

        Christie, Megan, Danielle, and Kendall simultaneously stood from their seats and walked towards me.

        "Thank God you're here," Kendall sighed. "I was getting sick of Christie asking where you were and getting excited every time the door opened."

        I chuckled and gave Christie and amused look. "Well, I'm here now, so where do you guys want to go first."

        "Obviously the best store in the mall." Megan stated.

        Nine West.

        It had always been one of my favorite stores. Even back home in Michigan. I was very proud of my shoe collection, which consisted of any shoe from pumps to sneakers. I'm pretty sure I'd even bought a pair of tap shoes, though I've never even taken a tap lesson.

        I have so many shoes I had to leave some back in Michigan. There were still shoes in my closet that were never taken out of the box. Maybe I have an addiction. I should probably get that checked out.

        We walked into Nine West and Kendall was immediately drawn to a pair of cheetah print pumps.

        "Aren't these amazing?" she squealed.

        Danielle took the shoe out of her hand and set it back on the shelf, "Yes and you just bought a pair two weeks ago that you have yet to open."

        Kendall looked confused for a second before realization dawned on her face. She looked at Danielle and sent her a meek smile.

        We spent the next hour and a half shoe shopping. I ended up getting a pair of all white gladiator sandals that had an intricate design of beading on it that draped all around the ankle. I also decided to get those cute cheetah print pumps that Kendall saw and I snagged a pair of all black boots that stopped halfway up my shin. The winter season was rolling around and though I already had a vast array of winter shoes, a new pair wouldn't hurt.

        We left Nine West and headed over to Banana Republic. We only spent so much time there because they just didn't have what we were looking for. After leaving Banana Republic, Christie made us go into Aeropostale. Now, I wasn't much of an Aero girl myself, but Christie obviously was. I mean, I had a few things from Aeropostale, but I was more of a Forever 21 girl.

        After Christie practically cleared the shelves, we headed to Abercrombie & Fitch. Now, let's get a few things clear. There were only two reasons we went to Abercrombie & Fitch.

        1) To scout cute boys.

        2) And to scout cute boys.

        It was a well-known fact that Abercrombie & Fitch had a tendency to hire guys that looked like they came out of a male model catalog. It didn't help that there work attire consisted of beachwear all year long. The tight wife beaters and swim trunks they wore did nothing to hide their amazingly sculpted bodies. But don't get me wrong, Vincent was still way hotter.