(Chapter 11)Chi-Chi!!!

Yes I'm back from my break!! Which I was only 5 days I feel a little better so I'll post one chapter today.

Might be long dunno

𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙪𝙧𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫:I woke up and I saw that Zenitsu was crying in his sleep. I got worried and woke him up. When I did he have me a (ADORABLE) freaking stare I couldn't stop looking and cried of adorableness. He gave me a confused look while he was adorable:,)

I have him a kiss and pulled him up to me face, he had a year in his eye giving me that look again. I put my head on his shoulder before he knew it I bit him. I started kissing his neck, He started crying. he tried to shut him self up. With him leading out a few small moans.

He kept crying so I stopped and gave hun a kiss on his face

He kept crying so I stopped and gave hun a kiss on his face. He did the same to me. The Inosuke barged in.

Inosuke:I MADE DUMPLINGS!!

Zenitsu:AHHH-

Inosuke:Oh I didn't know you two were gay.

Zenitsu:I SWEAR IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE-

Inosuke:Tanjiro we need to talk.

Zenitsu-I said it's not what it looks li-

Inosuke:I'm talking to Tanjiro. Not you Monitsu. Have these dumplings while u wait.

Tanjiro:Fine. I groaned and went out with Inosuke.

(Different room)

Inosuke:What were you doing to Monitsu?

Tanjiro:Uhh.. Nothing.

Inosuke:Yea right u were kissing HIS NECK.

Tanjiro:I promise were not gay I mean we are togetehr-But that doesn't make us gay.

Inosuke:So? Then why you being weird.

Tanjiro:Sorry.

Inosuke:okay. By the way he has hickeys all over him now.

Crap. I forgot all about that. I guess he can just wear a turtle neck. So yea.. That's how Inosuke found out about us just now. I went back into the room that Zenitsu was in, he was eating the dumplings. So I took one he looked mad but as an adorable face.

Tanjiro:Don't look at me like that!

Zenitsu:I was enjoying those and there's only 1 left now.

Tanjiro:You ate em all, this is my only one.

Zenitsu:Fine.

Tanjiro:These are yummy. Can we share the last one? He seemed nice about it.

Zenitsu: .... Sure..

Tanjiro:okay.i sat him on my lap and gave him a kiss on his cheek. I guess he was a little mad but he gave me half of the dumpling. He turned around eight he same stare and layed his head in my chest. (cute) I picked him up and decided to take him to a tiny secret place where I found. I carried him to the place where a big Sakura Tree was. He looked at me and hugged me again. Still clinged on. Then he got down and his Sparrow came on.