(Chapter 5) Lovely Daisy's

Authors note) This Chapter mostly had Tanjiros Povs so yea and I'll probably post chapters in the week 1-3 times a day.

Tanjiros POV:As I got to the place I was heading Zenny, fell asleep  on my shoulder as I could still smell the soft peach seant on him. I gave him a peck on the check before setting him down on the pillow and blanket in the forest I set up for a date for both of us. I put a movie on while I sat Zenitsu on my lap waking him up.

Zenitsus POV:I heard a movie come on and I just thought Tanjiros to us back home, I didn't feel like waking up cause I was kinda tired still. That's when Tanjiros woke me up but I didn't notice that I was on his lap and kept moving until I opened my eyes.

I kept moving to turn around to give Tanjiros a kiss, that's when I smelt the scent, of Daisy's and Sunflowers, my two favorite flowers

I kept moving to turn around to give Tanjiros a kiss, that's when I smelt the scent, of Daisy's and Sunflowers, my two favorite flowers. I didn't really care at first so I just kissed Tanjiros one more time before asking him, "What is this for?"

Tanjiros POV:Zenitsu kept moving on my lap and didn't notice and just kissed me.

Zenitsu:What is this for?

It's for a date I set it up for you because your lovely. Plus we have another mission tomorrow do I just wanted to spend today with you. I made some dumplings for you also with sushi. I kissed Zenitsu on the mouth, that's when I noticed he was crying. Zenny? Are you okay?

Zenitsu:Mhm, I'm okay.

T:Okay. I said. What would you want to do now while we finish the movie?

Zenitsu:wait what movie is it?

T:Exorcist.We don't have to watch it if you'd like.

Zenitsu:Uhhh.. We can watch it. And cuddle I guess

T:okay.I put the movie back on which was 2 hours long so I didn't mind it really because at least I got to spend time with Zenny. As were watching the movie when, a jumpscare pops up Zenitsu moves and falls on top of me.

Zenitsu:S-Sorry!! I got scared and forgot I was in your lap

T:It's okay you don't have to worry about it. That's when I started giggling every time Zenitsu got scared and kept jumping on top of me. It was funny to me then he noticed and gave me the "hmph" noise. I apologizzed to him he kept giving me the "hmph" noise. Which kinda got annoying at some point but I really didn't care.

That's when a romantic part came and I tried to cover Zenitsus eyes but then he turned around on me and KISSED ME? DURING AN ROMANTIC PART? He started to make out with me while are tongues where playing like tug of war-

Authors note)
Cliffhanger cause tnotnext chapter gonna be smutty in the next chapter 🫠🫶

I like this song so u can listen to it if u want🫶(500 words)