(Chapter 1) Autum Falls♡

!author! So I don't really know how many chapters I'm gonna make but this story is all madee by me no one else so you know!! Enjoy<33

Tanjiros Pov: As me and Zenitsu walk through the woods for our next mission I hear Nezuko move a little inside of her box. I look at Zenitsu wondering what his beautiful light peach hair would feel like while touching it..

Zenitsu looks at me straight into the eyes and I look back at him and smile. He smiles back at me Not paying much attention and keep looking at his soft lightin smile I bump into a tree not noticing the pain.

Zenitsu Pov:As I see Tanjiro looking at my face I turn back around and Try to warn Tanjiro about the tree that he's abt to bump into-As he bumps into the trees I giggle and he gives a soft warm smile at me and I blush a little and cover my face with my hands. Than we see the demon we were assigned to kill and Tanjiro gets up and pulls his sword out so I do the same.

Tanjiros Pov: As I feel the small breeze and smell of the fresh autum leaves I see the demon we are assigned to kill so I get up and pull out my sword then I see Zenitsu do the same.

1 hour later✨

Tanjiros Pov: Zenitsu has broken his leg so I pick him up and start carrying him to the nearest town.

Zenitsus Pov: I broke my leg during the fight then Tanjiro comes over to me and picks me up I try to say I'm fine but he doesn't care and keeps carrying me to the nearest town. I blush a little hopeing that Tanjiro notice.. but I'm pretty sure he did notice.

We get to the nearest town and I almost fall asleep. I hear Tanjiro say to a woman selling kimonos that He would like to buy one. I don't exactly know for who but imy pretty sure Nezuko. I mean I didn't feel like looking so yea.

Then he asked the woman where the nearest hotel was where we could stay. Then I here the woman say are you two a couple. I'm not sure but I think I'm just day dreaming or something probably was just tired. Then I fell asleep.

Tanjiros Pov: As I walk in total the village I see some kimonos and decide to buy one for Zenitsu (Thinking dirty sir? 😏✋🏾) thinking he would look cute in it I buy a bright sunshine yellow mixed with orange to match his hair color. Then I asked where the nearest hotel was not to far just 1 block away. Before I left the stand the woman asked me are we a couple I didn't know what to say so I just said yes. Sh-t my dumb self said yes I shouldn't have said yes Was I catching feelings for Him?!?!? oh no..

When we get to the hotel there was only one bed on the hotel so I sat Zenitsu down on the bed and pulled the covers over him. I out Nezuko down and let her sleep in the living room part of the hotel room. When I returned to the bedroom I saw Zenitsu cuddling the pillow and squishing it hard. I got jealous I don't know why put I took the pillow away from him and replaced it with me.

When I was about to close my eyes I feel Zenitsu cuddle into my chest feeling the warmth from him and smelling his peach like hair. I put my arms around him and put them around his waist and fall asleep.

15 hours later...

Zenitsus Pov: I woke up at 10:00 in the morning feeling warmth onto my face.. Until I noticed I was cuddling Tanjiro with his arms around me. I turned red and got up trying not to wake him up.
He moved a little so I went on to the bathroom to wash up and change.

That's when I heard Tanjiro get up real fast not to long after I got up and rush around the rooms looking for me until he ran into the bathroom while I was half naked.

!Author! So.. I might post every night multiple or once but if I'm on a break or something eh I'm prob not gonna post but I'll try and now that I'm in school yea. I hoped u enjoy this chapter;)) (763 owes all together)