(Chapter 2) The smell of peaches(SMUTT)

ALERT IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE SKIP THE NEXT 2 CHAPTERS!!

Tanjiros Pov: I rush out of bed looking for Zenitsu worrying to much but I can't explain why..

I finally find Zenitsu seeing him half naked but not caring and running to him and hugging him tightly. Picking him up worrying abt his leg. Zenitsu-Stop picking me up!!!! But-what about you're leg? I'll put the rest of you're clothes on for you! Zenitsu-You just walked on me half Naked.And my legs okay!!! I don't care I think you're leg still needs time to heal. Zenitsu- Fine keep carrying me see what happends.

I'm gonna keep carrying you etheir way because it seems dangerous with you walking around with a fractured leg! Zenitsu-Fine.. (Your lucky I like you.)

Zenitsus POV: Tanjiro wouldn't stop picking me up and kept on carrying me until I noticed he got that kimono out and put it on me!
Why are u putting that on me?!

Tanjiro-Well I bought it for you cause I thought it would look nice on you so I bought it and your gonna wear it now.

Fine. But you better repay me some day.

Tanjiros POV: I started day dreaming of making out with Zenitsu that's when I noticed I was hard. I hope he hadn't notice so I calmed myself down trying to hide the boner. Were gonna stay here for a while since we dont have any missions.

Zenitsu-oh. Ok can we go out to eat?

Sure where would you like to go?

Zenitsu-hmmm... How abt the ramen and dumpling place? Sure! Ill pay for everything you don't have to pay for anything (not yet..) I carried Zenitsu smelling his beautiful peach hair not resisting the smell. We finally got to the Ramen and Dumpling place than we ate by the time we got back to the hotel it was almost 11:00. I was still hard and I couldn't control the feeling to fuck someone.

Zenitsus POV:I didn't notice at first but then I saw that Tanjiros was sweating and blushing really hard. So I thought he had a fever so I asked him if he was okay. You okay Tanjiro you seem like you have a fever?

Tanjiro-Yea I-I'm fine..

Thats when I saw his boner

Thats when I saw his boner.. And before I knew it I was pinned down to the bed. I blushed so hard and looked away while Tanjiro was on top of me. Tanjiro was breathing so hard I could hear where I got a little scared and flinched. That's when Tanjiro told me "it was time for me to pay"which I didn't understand what he meant. Then he went up to my face and turned my face to facing his.

Then he kissed me not letting me to get a chance to breath but I started to enjoy it, I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me. That's when I finally got away and started to breath with saliva coming out of both of our mouths. Thats when he licked the saliva off his lips smirked at me, and started to kiss my neck trying to find my sweet spot. Thats when I moaned loudly covering my mouth real fast triggering him that he found my sweet spot.

He kept biting and licking my sweet spot not helping to moan multiple times trying to cover my mouth but Tanjiro kept taking my hands away from my mouth.

Tanjiro:I want to hear you moan~

What about Nezuko?!? Tanjiro:shes with kanao and shinobu~ But- Tanjiro:No buts~ He went back to biting my necks sweet spot Then he started un tying the kimono he bought me knowing I only had shorts and underwear under it.