(Chapter 8) Taking Care Of My Peach

(authors note) It is 1:17 am in the morning 😍

Tanjiros Pov:As I say down next to Zenitsu I felt warmth against me when he touched me looking for something to cuddle with. So I got up picked him up and changed him into something more comfortable then I did the same. Then I layed down on the bed setting Zenitsu on top of me with him sound asleep as a baby. It was adorable. And I liked seeing him in my Hoari I thought it was cute on him. I fell asleep holding Zenitsu tightly as I go to bed not letting go worrying of losing him.

10 hours later🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

(Now it's 2:03 in the morning I don't have idea yet since I'm sleepy so night night🐹)

The next morning I woke up seeing that Zenitsu was already woke pretty shoken up.

Zenitsus Pov:I woke up 2 hours before Tanjiro, squeezing his shirt while still huddled up against him. I didn't want to wake him up so I just sat there. 2 hours later he woke up seeing that I was shoken. I don't know but I think he kept holding me tightly as if he were gonna lose me.

Tanjiros Pov:I kept holding him tightly not noticing at first until I started apologizing for holding him like that.

T:Sorry Zenny.

Z:No no I'm okay it was nothing.

T:Are you still shoken up from the last mission?

Z:yea..

Tanjiros Pov:I hugged him tighter. Then I gave him a kiss, then he did the same to me. I picked him up set him against the bed and I was on top of him. I started to tickle him he started to laugh.

I kept tickling him until he pushed me off still laughing because of the tingles

I kept tickling him until he pushed me off still laughing because of the tingles. I kept messing with him until I got tired so I decided to make some food.

9 minutes later🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

I brought food to the bedroom for Zenitsu and his medicine. He got done eating so I decided to go to the bathroom and take a bath. I got in and put my hair into a high ponytail. That's when Zenitsu came in wobbling his way to walk. That's when I got out of the bath and started going towards him. I only had a towel around my waist.

T:What are you doing? You shouldn't be walking yet.

Z:I -uhh just wanted to bath with you sorry. I didn't want you to get out and get me.

T:No, you could have asked me your not supposed to walk.

Tanjiros Pov still) : I picked Zenny up and got him undressed. Then I put him inside of the bath and got in afterwards. He asked me a question.

Z:What did you do to the demon when I passed out?

T:You don't have to worry about that. The demons gone by now. (To be honest I didn't treat ur like I treat demons usually I went cold blooded to that demon.)

Zenitsus Pov:We got done taking a bath and he picked me up again but he got out first and out a towel over his waist. Then he did the same to me and picked me up. I gave him a peck on the cheek,  and tried to tell him that I can walk. He told me I'm not aloud to walk because "Shinobu" told him so. He took the responsibility to take care of me and the let the butterfly girls take care of me. I guess he's that overprotective.

I called Tanjiro over. He came over so I layed his head on my chest. He said it was warm and liked being there.

634 words🐹