(Chapter 9) Lemon BABA GRILL, 😍🥵

Tbh I was about to put the title Baba grill as a joke😭🏃🏃

Tanjiros Pov:Zenitsus late dme on his chest it was so warm I didn't even wanna leave so I just said I liked it there. We fell asleep in that position and to me it felt comfortable.

THE NEXT DAY👹👹👹

I woke up Zenitsu still wakes up before me I guess it's cause he falls asleep before me since I'm looking after him. I found out I was hugging him tightly then I started opening my eyes and looked at him, just seeing he was giving me that warm smile again. And this time I saw a lemon in his hand.

I asked him why he had a lemon he pointed at the tea that was laying on the bed next to him.

Zenitsus Pov:Before Tanjiro woke up I went to make tea, I mean it was kinda hrs since Tanjiro kept hugging me tightly. So I just moved myself and put a pillow under him, I'm surprised he didn't notice I saw him crying so I made the tea quickly. I also made one for him so he could have some "mint tea".I grabbed a lemon and brought it to the room and set it down. Then I got myself under Tanjiro so he wouldn't suspect that I got up or anything. But I guessed he did not to long after I came back he kept holding me tightly that's when he woke up. I gave him a kiss as he woke up then he asked about the two teams cups. I admitted what I had did.

T:YOU WHAT? YOU GOT UP AND WALKED. YOU KNOW YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO.

Z:Sorry Tanjiro.. I didn't mean to upset you. I noticed you were crying so I thought some tea would cheer you up.

T:Oh.. Sorry for yelling at you Zenny.

Z:it's okay. Want tea?

T:Mhm.

Tanjiros Pov:Zenitsu admitted what he did. I yelled at him in a scared tone. So I apologized and hugged him tighter. But then I got up and grabbed the tea and started drinking it. (Dam. This is good what did he put in it?) I licked my lips and told Zenny it was good. I kissed him then got myself up to get 2 towels since I knew Zenny would try to get up and follow me.

I heard Zenny get up wobbling a little while looking at me trying to go to me. So I rushed to him and picked him up.

Z:You can stop picking me up!!

T:Sorry can't. Shinobu told me to carry you and it's bad for you to walk.

Z:Please.

T:No.

Z:Fine.I'll let you carry me.

T:Ok. I'll keep you safe and make sure no demons try to break in. Plus your adorable when you're mad and I like it.

Slay🐹🖕🏾

484 words