(Chapter 7) The mission

(authors note) I think I might add a little bit of Sangiyu (Slay)

Zenitsus Pov:We start to head to the place where we were assigned to go. But Tanjiro here decided to pick me up because of last night. Tomioka didn't say anything. We got to the place it was a huge mansion that looked nice so we went inside. But of course we knew there would be demons we all got separated and I was stuck with Tanjiro and Nezuko.

I squirmed around until Tanjiro let me go, he groaned that's when is aid hoe are you gonna fight with your arms full?He didn't answer. So I just went and explored that when I bumped into a demon.

Demon named (Jujujang) :oooo~Look what we have here~A new person to eat~You look precious.

Z-I grabbed my sword from my belt but before I could even get a hit the demon pushed me without any hesation and started to punch me over and over to where I couldn't move, and started spitting out blood. I got up and moved fast then got a hit but then the demon punched me in the rib cage where It broke. That's when the Jujujang demon tried to finish me off that's when a sword cut off it's arm, and made it's way to where the sword pushed the Jujujang demon back.Then someone hugged me tightly and noticed it was Tanjiro.

I said my last word T-Tanjiro

I said my last word T-Tanjiro.. Before passing out

Tanjiros Pov:As I was looking for Zenitsu I saw him about to get finished by a demon name The Jujujang demon. I sliced off it's arm then pushed it back. While I sat next to Zenitsu I picked him up then looked at him hearing him say "T-Tanjiro.. " I got upset not noticing I turned half demon somehow and sat Zenitsu down next to nezukos box, thats when she came out of her box ready to attack to. We both attacked at the same time. . .

39 minutes later 🏃🖕🏾

T:Z-Zenitsu.. I rapped him in my Hoari hoping he didn't die I listened to his heart he was still alive, and I still smelt the smell of peaches. So I told Nezuko to get back in her box put the box on my back then carried Zenitsu to Tomioka who was waiting outside.We took Zenitsu to the butterfly mansion even though shinobu barley liked Zenitsu she gave him medical treatment. I went and talked with Tomioka.

Tomioka:I knew you were lying about the Hoari thing, and I saw the look in your eyes when you came out of that mansion.

Tanjiro:Well.. Me and Zenitsu are in a relationship that's why I and those looks in my eyes when I came out. I didn't want to lose him that's why I have a different feeling around him.

Tomioka:Oh wow. I never notice congratulations. I promise he's okay.

Tanjiro:I know.. I well uhh I should go head back to him "nudging my head"

Tomioka: What about the Hoari why was he wearing it why did you decide to rap him inside of it?

Tanjiro:uhh... I well.. I f-cked him.

Tomioka:WHAT? I mean uh. I didn't know you were a top I mean even though Zenitsu does seen like a bottom.

Tanjiro:Because he is. He moans very loudly. I even think hes adorable just by laying in that kimono I bought him.

Tomioka:Why would you tell me that. I really didn't need to know that. I'm gonna go now.

Sanemi:Ohh Giyuu~ Can we go party in that room again?

Tanjiros Pov:As I see Giyuu get picked up by Sanemi I wonder what their about to do but then I just go on. To Zenitsu because I'm to worried about him.

I see Zenitsu sleeping peacefully on the bed then I decided to get under him again but I changed my mind but instead just picked him up and rapped him in my Hoari again. Shinobu tried to tell me to keep him here but I said no I can take care of him just give me the stuff to take care of him and the directions. She didn't hold back so she just did. Zenny kept moving in his sleep which worried me so I just left right away after she gave me all that.

That's when I heard moans coming from the cabin that Tomioka stays in. Then I heard Tomioka say "S-Sanemi~-g-go slower.. " I just kept going and ignored it. I kissed him on the forehead and ran to the cabin we usually stay in. I layed him in our room on the bed and sat next to him.

I'm not done but cliff hanger rcause I gotta finish this movie that's only a few minutes😍🐹
(806 words)