Chapter 14: Whereabouts

Start bij het begin

Cloud: ...

Tifa: Wait, that flower... Isn't that?

Cloud barely notices the flower that was on his belt. He remembered the flower girl giving him the flower back at Atlas. He then takes the flower out of his belt and offers it to Tifa. 

Tifa: Cloud

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Tifa: Cloud... really?

Cloud: ... One can change for the past few months.

Tifa then takes the flower as she kept her smile towards Cloud. 

Tifa: Thank you, Cloud...

Cloud: ...

He only shook his head and keeps his stoic self. Both Cloud and Tifa walk in the bar and meet up with Weiss, Barret, and Marlene. On the far side of Anima was a little village of Higanbana at a bar, Raven enters inside as she walks up the stairs to wait for someone. 

Waitress: He'll be here soon. 

Raven: Thank you. 

The waitress leaves as Raven was left alone. It was exactly a few days when Vara left the camp to venture out on his own. During his time at the camp, Raven was questioning her methods and kept on comparing them to Vara's. His motives were more pure yet seemingly vain, but showing that nothing is gonna make him give up really made Raven question if she made the right choice to walk away from her team years ago. 

As she was reading the book Vara had about the Promised Land, she keeps reading about the Mako and Livestream and how they're connected to the world. While reading, her thoughts were broken by a familiar voice. 

Qrow: You aren't usually on the books ever since Vale... Raven. 

She closes the book and looks over towards her brother, Qrow Branwen. 

Raven: Hello, brother. 

He walks over towards her and sits on the chair across from her. 

Qrow: So, what do you want?

Raven: A girl can't just catch up with her family?

Qrow: She can, but you're not. Now how about we get on with it? Unless you plan on keeping these coming. 

Raven: ... Does she have it?

Qrow: Did you know that you're a terrible mother?

Raven: That's not-

Qrow: Rhetorical question, I know you know. It's just obnoxious that you bring up family and carry on like your own daughter doesn't exist. 

Raven: I saved her.

Qrow: Once, because that was your rule, right? Real mom of the year material, sis. 

Raven: I told you Beacon would fall and it did. I told you Ozpin would fail and he has. Now you tell me... Does Salem have it?