It didn't come, I felt the floor vibrate with movement and thuds of bodies hitting the hard wood floor. I was over quickly, heavy foot steps came towards me before a large hand was placed on my shoulder. I peeked out and saw electric green eyes surrounded by a red mask, Raphael!

I jumped up and wrapped my arms around him in a hug. He hugged me back as I was engulfed in a pair of strong arms. He was petting my hair trying to get me to calm down. I took a deep shuttering breathe, the faint smell of pine came to me, I breathed out.

We pulled away and he searched me, checking for injuries, "I'm Okay." He glanced up at me and nodded. Before getting up and collecting my things, he came back over and handed me my glasses.

"You are okay right? nothin' broken or nothin' bleedin' right?"

My breathe was still a little heavy, "Yeah, Yeah I think so."

He sighed in relief, "Good I's got here first."

"Raph what is going on?" I still sat on the ground not sure if my legs could hold me upright just yet.

Raph took a knee and looked at me, "These past few weeks have been difficult. We've been tryin' to find the Shred-head with no luck. We got word from April that there's was goin' to be an attack on a 'friend' of ours. So we split up. Mikey and Case are stayin' with Splinta, while Don went to pick up April and check on Serina. Leo's lookin' for a lead."

I sighed, grateful that everyone was safe. I frowned, "But why was I attacked?"

He shrugged, "Cause ya knows about us." He huffed when he saw I wasn't convinced, "All I know's is that you's ain't safe here and we need to group back! Now, " He stood up and crossed his arms, "Are ya stayin' here or are ya comin' with me?!"

I scowled at the ground, "I don't need you pity or protection Raphael. I am not useless!"

"Well of course not! Who's gave ya that stupid idea?!"

" Then why was I sent away?!!" I shouted.

"Cause we thought the since ya had only known us fer a while that the Shred-head wouldn't care. So we took the chance and got ya outta there and away from us."

I looked down ashamed and sad, my anger diminishing, "It still hurt. Probably more then you know."

"Hey," He put a hand on my shoulder as I looked up, "We missed ya too Lilly." Then he gave me an actual smile with a dimple in his right cheek. I smiled in return, "Ya ready to go back now?"

"Yeah, Thanks Raph." He helped me up and we went out the door and into the alleyway and down to the sewers. When we got to the lair I was swallowed and crushed against the hard chest of Mikey, "LITTLE SIS!!!! I've missed my gamer buddy!!!"

I gasped, my side were I had gotten kicked inflamed, "Mikey—-Crushing—-Me!" He quickly let me go, I bent over and heaved in great gulps of air.

"Geeze Mikey how hard did ya hug her!!" Raph said hitting Mikey upside the head.

"Not—Mikey's— fault." I managed to gasp out. I peered down my side and peeled my tank top up to reveal a dark purple bruise.

I grunted and slide the shirt back into place as Raph exploded, "What the Shell Lilly! You's told me you's wasn't hurt!"

I huffed, "No I said I wasn't broken or bleeding, I never said I wasn't hurt."

"I Didn't Think I Had Ta Ask That!?!!"

"Lay off Raph! I'm fine, I'm not broken or bleeding, It's just a bruise. I totally fine, no need to worry about me okay?"

"You still should've said somethin'!!" He grumbled and turned away from me.