Idk what to call this! <3

Oikawa POV.
We went to eat and Nishi wanted to sit with his team and I don't mind much. Though I wish I was able to sit with him but I knew that if I did, it would leave a huge massive amount of discomfort. So, I say with Iwa-Chan. 

Noya POV.
Asahi and I are catching up, and I can see Kawa look at me a lot of times. "Well if your with Oikawa, then he isn't such a butt weasel..right" Tanaka says with food in his mouth. "YA! He is actually really sweet and very comforting. It's really nice and the way he gets flustered is so cute! But, his personality is pretty good. You just gotta know him better." I start to continuously talk about Oikawa.

As I was talking a lot about Kawa I noticed Asahi's face. It looked sad..why? I see his boyfriend walk up to us. "Hey you doing ok?" Aone says. "Oh yeah! Im having a really good time." Asahi says with a big smile. "hm..mk if you days so." He kisses Asahi's cheek and walks off. Honesty, I don't think he is a bad person but I don't really like him at all...
I guess while thinking everyone noticed I started to mumble and go quiet. "Noya you ok??" Suga said, with a concern look. "He's fine he is just realizing that he is being loud. Or he is silently choking on food." Tsukishima says. "TSUKII" Yamaguchi says smacking the back of his head. Yamaguchi really has gone kinda scary like Suga ever since they got together.

Anyway after eating we started getting ready for bed. I chose to shower first cause it usually gets crowded around the time before we should be sleeping. "Your going to shower?" I hear someone say. I turn around and see Oikawa. I smile. "Yeah I am."  "Alright I'll come with you." He says with a smile.  "Ok—-HUH?!"  "Yeah I'll shower with you if you want..we'll if you don't mind.." he says. I smile. "Sure, comon!" I  grab his hand and we walk towards the showers. Clearly I forgot that we are both gonna be naked—
.

It's fine! All I gotta do really is not look— it can't be that hard, right?

-Timeskip-

We are currently standing in the shower together and the height different kinda pisses me off, but I don't mind. We've been standing here for about 5 minutes. "Would you like me to wash your hair for you" Kawa asked. "Uh sure" I say. He starts to wash my hair it start to feel nice.
.
.
.
We finished showering. And now we're watching a movie. Cuddling. 

Oikawa POV.
"Hmm Nishi.." I start to say. "How are we going to make this work.." it became silent for a couple of minutes... "well, that means we just have to take it day by day." He says.  A small smile appears on my face. "Yeah." I say. He nuzzles more closer to my body. "I love you" I say. "Love you too." He says and we both continue watching the movie. Nishi fell asleep and so did I.

I woke up to a missing Nishi, I don't panic knowing he is somewhere either eating, getting water, or using the restroom. Few minutes passed and he still isn't here.. I get off the bed a start to search for him. I looked everywhere to find a sleepy Noya trying to eat the final slice of pizza Kuroo called dibs on.
As he finishes up, I give him a glass of water and carry him back to bed.

After closing my eyes, I open them again. I dream? No. It's fear about what I'm going to dream about. The 'What if's' and some lewed thought about Noya... this isn't good. I guess it was pretty noticeable, that u felt arms around me. "Kawaaaaa...sleeep" I hear from the tired Nishinoya. And so I try my best to sleep and I do.