Chapter 6

REVISED CHAPTER 6

Hey chingus~^^

So here's Chapter 6 of Life with Shining SHINee~^^
Pls~ enjoy(^з^)-☆
So vote,comment, and pls follow me~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Mia's POV]

Sunlight streamed in from the window onto my face. I groaned and turned my body away from the window. I sighed and tried to go back to sleep. Tried. I'm not gonna go to sleep am I? I heaved a big sigh and sat up. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand. 'What time is it?' My phone said 7:30  I should get up then. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my body. It was a pretty good sleep though.

I yawned and looked around my room. One word to describe it. Plain. Hm...I really need to decorate this room. I got out off my bed and got changed into a baggy blue t-shirt that hangs off one shoulder with writing on it saying 'Beauty is pain' and into denim shorts with black leggings underneath and wore my black converse. I styled my hair in a ponytail, with my fringe clipped back.

I stepped out of my room to see if anyone was awake and it was so quiet outside. Hmm...I wonder where they went. I then headed towards the kitchen and there on the table was a plate with eggs, pancake, and bacon and a glass of orange juice. I saw that there was a note under the glass of orange juice. It read:

Dear Mia,

Sorry that we left you alone. And on your first day! We had to go to our schedule early in the morning and we didn't feel like waking you up from your peaceful sleep so we left you some breakfast for you to eat when you wake up. And we won't get back until late at night so try to have fun until we get back.

-SHINee oppadeul

I chuckled lightly and then went to go heat up my breakfast since it had gotten cold. I ate my breakfast calmly, trying to savor the taste. Key oppa can make really good food. I ate the last bite of my pancakes, smiling. Grabbing the dishes, I headed toward the kitchen to put them in the sink. I'll just wash these quickly. Turning on the water, I grabbed the sponge and added a little dish soap. After washing and rinsing the plates and utensils, I placed them on the dish rack to dry.

"Done." I dried my hands and headed towards my room.

"Let's see. What do I need?" I looked around the room trying to come up with ideas.

"Well...I need some art supplies in case I feel like drawing. And the only thing that I have is my sketch pad. Hm..."

I quickly wrote a list with art supplies and room decor. After writing it, I got my cross-bag along with the key to the apartment, my phone with my earphones connected, my wallet, and the list. Before heading out, I grabbed my white hoodie, pulling it over my head. Pulling my phone out of my bag , I put the earphones in my ears. I quickly put my songs on shuffle and the first song that played was Super Junior's 'Sorry Sorry'.

I walked out of the apartment carefully making sure no one sees me. After finally getting out of the building, I hailed a taxi and asked him to take me to the mall. Before long, I arrived at the mall. I thanked the driver and paid for the ride.

Ah~ the mall is so big. I then looked around for the art store and found that it is right up ahead. I stepped inside and greeted the cashier while entering. I walked around looking for paint brushes, paint, new color pencils and a few drawing pads. After finding them I went to the cashier and paid for the items.