Chapter 2

REVISED CHAPTER 2!

Annyeong guys~~ so here is chapter 2 please enjoy~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After like 16 hours, the plane has landed at Inch-eon Airport. Yay! I'm finally here. I'm so excited. Okay, now to keep my eyes out for Mi-ran. As I was walking around, I found a sign that had my name written on it in cursive. It was a girl who looked older than me. She's probably Mi-ran. 

"Hello. Are you Mi-ran?" I said to her.

"Yes, I am. Are you Mia?" Mi-ran replied.

"Yes, I am. It's nice to meet you." I said, bowing my head.

"Nice to meet you, too." she said bowing her head also. "So shall we get going to the apartment?"

"Sure. But first of all I was kind of wondering who exactly will I be living with."

"Oh you will be living with my brother, Choi Min-ho, and his friends." she said

Choi Min-ho? Like SHINee's Min-ho? No way. It's probably someone else that's named exactly the same.

"Hm. Okay. I forgot to ask my mom their names. But I can't wait to meet them."

"Haha. It's fine. Besides I think they are excited to meet you too." Mi-ran linked her arm through my arm as we headed to her car. Once we reached the car, we put the luggages in the back. I went to sit in the passenger seat and buckled my seat-belt. Once Mi-ran buckled hers as well, she turned on the engine and we head towards the apartment. 

"So Mia, are you excited to be here." Mi-ran said, while keeping her eyes on the road.

"You bet I am! I have been dreaming to come here for a while so I'm excited to start a new life here."

"That's good. It's gonna be hard to first get used to it but I know you'll enjoy your time here."

"Hehe thank you Mi-ran-sshi!"

"Woah. Call me Mi-ran eonni or just eonni. We'll get closer that way."

"Hehe okay Mi-ran eonni!" I smiled at her and she smiled back. After talking about random topics, Sherlock suddenly started playing on the radio. 

"Ahh! I love this song!" I said as I hummed along to the melody. 

"Really? It's my favorite song too." she said, starting to hum along as well. We then started singing the lyrics and we may have gotten a little crazy when doing that. After that short mini concert in the car, we finally arrived at the apartment.

"Okay, we have arrived. Lets start to unload the luggage and carry it to the apartment, okay?" Mi-ran said.

"Yes!" I replied while nodding.

As we got out of the car, Naomi opened the back of the car while I started to unload the luggage. We then started walking to the elevator and reached the floor of the apartment. When we got inside it was empty.

"Um...why is it so quiet?" I asked.

"Oh. My brother and his friends are probably busy with their schedule and all. Anyway why don't I show you to your room." Mi-ran replied, heading to last door at the end of the hallway.

"Ne." I said as I carried one of my luggage while Mi-ran carried the other. My room was very small but was cozy and felt like home. There was a twin sized bed in the middle of the room with a night dresser next to it. The window in the room led to a small little balcony and next to the window there was a desk and chair. There was a wardrobe next to the door and a small bookshelf next to that as well. It may not be the best but it's still so nice. I sighed while putting down the luggage and lying down on my cozy bed.

"Ah~ This feels so soft and cozy." I said as I yawned.

"Oh. You must be tired from the time difference. Why don't you sleep for a while before we start unpacking. Maybe my brother and his friends will be back by then." she said realizing that I was tired.

"That sounds lovely. Thank you Eonni~" I said as I was slowly falling asleep on the bed.

"No problem. Good night."

"Mmm..."

After Mi-ran closed the door, I fell fast asleep not knowing that when I did her brother and his friends returned.

[Mi-ran's POV]

After closing the door, I knew that she fell asleep so I tried to be quiet. That is until I heard the  front door open.

[A/N: When dialogue is bold, they are speaking in Korean.]

"Hmm. Oh you guys have arrived. Welcome back." I said, smiling, as I saw Min-ho and his friends coming in through the door.

"Oh nuna. What are you doing here?" Min-ho replied, smiling back.

"Well I brought your roommate home from the airport and well right now she is sleeping so try to be quiet until she wakes up, okay?"

"Wait. What did you just say? 'She'" Key interrupted while I was talking to Min-ho.

"Yeah...she...your roommate is a girl. Wait didn't Min-ho tell you guys." I told Key with a confused look.

"No nuna~ he never told us." Tae-min said.

"Min-ho. Why didn't you tell them?" I asked Min-ho while giving him a disappointed look.

"Oops. I must have forgot with the whole schedule and all. Sorry nuna." He said with an apologetic look, while scratching his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys~

So what did you think of my chapter 2. I think that it's horrible anyway. Please comment, vote and continue to support my story thank you.

-Jazmine

[12/16/16] Okay so I didn't revise it too much since that'll mean I have to change the beginning of the next chapter and I wasn't too sure on what I would add if I did. So I just changed a few things here and there. 

Thank you for reading!