Chapter 4

REVISED CHAPTER 4

Hey guys~

Sorry~~~ for not updating for so long...I was busy with school and all that so anyway please enjoy~^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Mia's POV]

There I finally finished. I wiped some sweat off my brow and stretched my back. That took longer than I thought. I looked at the clock to see what time it was. '8:15' Hm. I should see what they are up to. As I got out I saw that Tae-min and Min-ho were playing video games. On-ew and Jong-hyun were watching them play and cheering for them to beat each other. And Key was in the kitchen already making dinner.

"Hello Key-sshi." I said.

"Oh Mia. Hello!" He said smiling.

"What are you doing right now?"

"Well right now I'm making bibimbap, mandoo, and kimchi stew for dinner."

"Wow! It sounds so good. I can't wait to try it, oppa."

"Huh? Wait what did you just call me?" He turned around from stirring what was in the pot.

"Hm. Oh I-I called you oppa didn't I? Sorry. I guess I'm used to saying it when I watched your shows that I got carried away." I said, chuckling nervously.

"Don't worry about it. It's okay to call me oppa. If anything, at the dinner table call me oppa so the other members are jealous. Okay?" He said chuckling.

"Haha you are so mean oppa." I shook my head.

"Haha I know but are you gonna do it?" He asked, while putting his attention back to the food. 

"Hm. Okay, I will!"

"Good. Also do you think you can help me with setting up the table."

"Okay! I will! Key oppa."

"Thank you!"

"No problem. But I can also help you cook if you want me too." I said while setting up the table.

"No. You're our guest so I can't let you cook."

"But..."

"No buts, okay."

"Fine. So why do you want me to call you oppa at the dinner table exactly?"

"I just want to see how they would react and the faces that they will make."

"Ah. I guess that makes sense but then what do we say if they ask questions about why I only call you oppa and not them as well."

"If they do, then just say that you will call them oppa too."

"Okay."

"Okay. Now go call them and tell them that the dinner's ready."

"Yes Key oppa."

"You guys Key told me to tell you that dinner's ready!" I said as I walked into the living room. When I did I saw that Min-ho obviously won and Tae-min was arguing that he cheated.

"Min-ho hyung, why did you cheat?" Tae-min said with a puppy dog face.

"Sorry, Tae-min-ah...but I won fair and square." Min-ho said, with a victory look.

"Aw~ hyung you are so mean." Tae-min said sticking his tongue out. Hehe they are so funny to watch. Then Jong-hyun noticed me and asked,"Oh Mia. What did you say? Sorry but we couldn't hear with all the noise."

"Don't worry! It's ok. All I said was that dinner's ready." I said, smiling.

"Really. Yay! I was starting to get hungry from playing so much." Tae-min said with a pouting face.

"Well if you're so hungry then hurry up and come up eat the food before it gets cold!" Key yelled from the kitchen.

"Yes mom!" they yelled all together. I couldn't help but laugh. Well this is going to be an adventure. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys~

I know that the chapter sucks...I hate writers block...anyway I promise that it will get better. Anyway what do think will happen when Mia calls Key "oppa"? How do you think the rest are going to react? It's all in the next chapter so please wait for the update.

I also want to dedicate the story to my best friend that just started to read it. Eonni, saranghaeyeo~^^

So to the rest of my readers....comment, vote and continue to support Life with Shining SHINee~

I love you all~^^

-Jazmine(my real name if you didn't know)

Yes I know. I didn't change to much either but there wasn't much I could add. I don't know. Well either let me know what you though and I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Bye Bye!