Chapter 5

REVISED CHAPTER 5

Hey guys~~

So I know that this is late but I have been busy with school work and another fan fiction that I'm working on and I might post it on Wattpad soon so pls wait for it.

Comment
Fan
& Enjoy the story~^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Mia's POV]

"Yes Key eomma!" they yelled. I couldn't help but laugh. 'Ah I'm going to love it here.' I headed to the kitchen while shaking my head.

"Oh Mia. Come sit by me." Tae-min said, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the dinner table. 'Huh. I didn't even say yes though. Oh well?' He didn't seem to noticed my confused/shocked look on my face and continued to 'forcefully' drag me to the table. 

"Hey! Tae-min ah! Leave her alone. I think that you're freaking her out." Jong-hyun said.

"Ah! Sorry Mia. I didn't mean too." Tae-min said, letting go of my hand with an apologetic look.

"Don't worry. It's okay. I didn't mind but how about next time you ask? I would have said yes regardless. Besides it was kinda cute." I said, smiling.

"Really? Good because I thought that I was freaking you out." Tae-min said.

"Nope." I said taking a seat between Taemin and Minho. "It's just that I was surprised. That's all."

Taemin sighed, relieved. "Good!"

I shook my head, chuckling. "Besides, I'll be honest with you. It would be hard to get mad at you."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

"Ok now let's eat because I'm starving." Tae-min said, doing a cute pout.

"Me too." I said, nodding my head.

"Ok dinner's ready!" Key said, serving the food on the table. They all look at it the food hungrily before digging in.

"Wah. It looks so good!" I looked to Key and put my thumbs up.

"Thanks Mia. Now enjoy!" Key smiled, and started to grab food.

"I'll eat this well." I said before mixing the bibimbap and eat a spoonful. "Wah. Key oppa this is really good."

"Thanks Mia. " Key said, smiling.

"Wait. What?!" everyone said, excluding Key and me. They all stared me like I did something wrong.

"Wh-what?" I asked, blushing under all the attention. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Did you just call Key 'oppa'?" Tae-min asked.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Um...because he's older than me." I said, shyly while looking down at my lap.

"But I'm also older than you, right?" Tae-min asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. By like a month or two."

"Then how come you don't call me 'oppa'?" Tae-min asked.

"Um...you never asked?" I said. "Key oppa asked if I could call him 'oppa'. So I wasn't too sure if everyone else was okay with it."