Chapter 3

REVISED CHAPTER 3

Annyeong guys~ sorry for not updating soon I was busy with homework...I don't like homework...anyway please enjoy my story~^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Mi-ran's POV]

"Yah! Min-ho ah. I told you tell them so that they wouldn't freak out." I told Min-ho with a disapproving face. "Anyways your roommate is a girl and her name is Mia. She will be staying with you guys for a while until she is ready to move out. So treat her nicely. Okay?"

"Yes nuna," they replied.

"Good."

"But why is she staying with us?" asked Tae-min.

"Oh. Well she really wanted to live in Korea so after turning 18, her parents let her come to Korea to study for her college years. And since she loves Korea culture and music she decided that she wanted to live in Korea. However, she doesn't really have money at the moment so she didn't have a place to stay until now. So she'll be staying with you guys until she finds an apartment." I explained.

"Ah. Okay. But does she know that she is living with SHINee or what?" asked Key.

"Um...she knows that she'll be living with guys but she doesn't know that it's SHINee that she'll be living with...so yeah. It'll probably take her a while to get used to living with you guys." I answered.

After chatting for a while and answering their questions, I heard a door open and I saw that Mia has woken up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Mia's POV]

As I slept for a while I was getting thirsty so I decided to get a glass of water. But as soon as I walk out I see five guys sitting and staring at me. Wait a minute...ARE THEY SHINee!!!
As I was staring at them, Mi-ran started speaking.

"Ah Mia, you're awake. So I want you to meet my brother and his friends." Mi-ran said.

"Hello! My name is Mia. Nice to meet you." I said while bowing my head.

"Hello! My name is Tae-min." Tae-min said bowing. "Ah~ you are so cute." He said then hugged me.

"T-Thank you. I suppose." I said flustered. LEE TAE-MIN JUST HUGGED ME. Okay calm down Mia. Breathe in. Breathe out. Gotta keep my inner fangirl under control.

"Hello. My name is Jong-hyun." Jong-hyun said bowing.

"Hello. My name is Key." Key said bowing.

"Hello. My name is On-ew, or Jin-ki." On-ew said bowing his head slightly.

"Hello. My name is Min-ho." Min-ho said bowing.

I nodded when they finished their introductions and then sat down on the sofa. I'm still a little shocked that I'm going to live with my favorite group, SHINee.

"So, Mia. Are you Korean?" asked Tae-min.

"No I'm not. I'm just learning Korean right now and so my Korean isn't that perfect." I said, shaking my head slightly.

"Really? But your Korean sounds so perfect." complimented Tae-min.

"Ah. Really? Thank you." I said, blushing slightly.

"So do your parents speak Korean too or just a little?" asked On-ew.

"They speak a little since I kind of use Korean around the house a bit too much because of my slight obsession with Korean dramas." I said, laughing lightly.

"Ah~ so are you that obsessed with Korean dramas?" Min-ho asked.

"Hm. Yes and no. I love watching dramas but I know when I don't need to watch them. Since there was school to worry about. Either way it fills my life when I'm bored." I said. They nodded like they understand how I feel but then Jong-hyun asked the question that I wanted to avoid at first.

"Wait do you know who we are?" Jong-hyun asked.

"Um...yes." I said after a while.

"So you're a Shawol then." Key asked.

"Yep. But I'm not the obsessive fans that would follow you around so don't worry." I said.

"Don't worry we believe in you even though we barely know you." On-ew said.

"That's good. I was worried you guys wouldn't like me." I said.

"Well we may not know you but it doesn't mean we don't like you." Min-ho smiled. I nodded and smiled back.  

"So Mia, since you are awake, do you want to start unpacking your things?" Mi-ran told me.

"Oh right. Well if you'll excuse me." I said bowing slightly before heading to my room and closing the door behind me. I can't believe I'm living with SHINee. Who would've thought? Anyway I better start unpacking. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I know that I may seem boring but it's because I'm really tired now since it's 11:00 and I have a math test tomorrow. I was so happy to see that i had 40 reads. Gomawo fellow readers. Anyway comment, vote and please continue to support my story.

GOOD NIGHT~^^

I didn't really change much in here either. But let me know how it is so far! Thank you so much for reading this again!