"Amu its a yes or no answer." he says. "Why do you want to know?" I ask. "I just want to understand the dynamics of your relationship so I can stop stressing about it." "You could say that we are dating but it's just a temporary thing." "Does he see it that way?" "It doesn't matter how he views our relationship."

"Mmmm. You still haven't answered my question of why him." he says. "I guess its because i like him and his my type. Isn't that why you get into a relationship with a person." I say in a duh tone. I can't really tell him I'm seducing him because my dad assigned me too and I'm about to go to war and i may not make it out alive.

"Out of all the guys out there you had to choose him." he says. "It's because amongst all the guys out there his the one i like." I say. "Is that what you meant when you said you like them bad?" "Huh?" "That time when I said we shouldn't let what Jessica and Michelle are saying get to our head and you said it's fine you like them bad anyways."

"He isn't guilty of his charges." I say. "The world knows that he isn't guilty but you know the correct answer to that." he says. "Are you trying to imply something I don't know?" "Are you in the mafia?" "What! No I'm not. Why would you ask me a question like that?"

"It would explain your type being the bad boys phela you wouldn't want to bring a guy that can't hold a gun or shoot ekini." he answers. I slap him. Maybe I was out of order but I'm not about to let him accuse me of something that i know I've done or am apart of. You know when you get caught in a lie you become defensive like nobodies business.

"What was that for?" he asks with his hand on his cheek. "How dare you accuse me of being in the mafia?!" I ask. "Then why on earth would you date him?!" "Because i like him!" "Out of all guys." "Out of all women you dated the mother of your child." That shut him up real quick. Not that I'm judging, okay I am judging but anyways that's not the point.

"You wouldn't like it if i questioned your choice of women so why are you questioning my choice of men. Even if i am dating a guy that's in the mafia it has nothing to do with you. I'm not saying anything when you dating a woman that has a tendency to run away from responsibilities," I say.

"Kuhle you have no right to judge me and my type. If you have a problem with Sthembiso just say so instead of questioning my type of guys." I say. "I do have a problem with you dating Sthembiso." he says. "Why do you have a problem with me dating him?" "Because...." he sighs.

"You wouldn't understand Amu." he says. "Then make me understand. That's the main purpose of explaining something to someone." I say. "It's about the feelings I have for you." Now it was my turn to sigh. I thought that we were over this and we already established what needed to be established.

"Kuhle.." "It's fine Amu continue dating Sthembiso I really hope he makes you happy." he says in a sad tone. I see him about to leave but I grab his arm. "Wait Kuhle can i talk then it's up to you whether you answer me or you leave." I say. "Fine."

"Look I don't want you to be concerned about my relationship with Sthembiso. He is treating me well. I know it must be hard for you to work with me knowing you have these feelings for me but they aren't reciprocated.." I take a deep breath. "I'm sorry that i don't feel the same way or anything and I'm also sorry that i slapped you. It's just that you pissed me of when you accused me of being in the mafia when I'm not."

"Don't apologize about your feelings." he says. "I really really care about you. I'm glad that you my friend. You know i used to look up to you when I started working for your dad and yeah I might have developed a little crush but I just wanted you under my pants but don't worry I'm over that." I say and he chuckles.